Changing Ebay User ID

restless57

Truly Blessed!
O.G.
Jul 22, 2007
Hi-

I'm wondering if someone here can help me. Not too long ago I posted a thread regarding my winning bid for a MJ tote only to be notified by the
Seller that she had sold it on a different auction site and was unable to remove the Ebay listing in time. She refunded my payment and relisted the same bag on Ebay the very next day for double the price. (apparently the bag sold for less than what she wanted)

original thread -

http://forum.purseblog.com/ebay-forum/just-a-rant-mam-just-a-rant-639959.html

Fellow PFr's asked for this Seller's name and I was very happy to oblige and had outed her.

I just noticed that she changed her username but there is no Ebay icon that indicates a name change.

Is this a new policy change? Ebay would always indicate a username change so that you can check on the prior name.

If there wasn't a change in Ebay policy - would anyone know how this Seller was able to change her username without any apparent notification to other Ebayers?

The ebay icon indicating a name change disappears after awhile (I think 30 days). You can check "View ID History". It will include all the ID's the ebayer has ever used on that account.

I did check "emmaleigh8910" and, the ebay icon did show up on my screen.

^ thanks for your input ND. Strange that it shows up for you and not for me. I guess there weren't any changes after all.

Ladies, as always, I can count on quick replies to my dumb questions. YOU'RE THE BEST!! Happy Thanksgiving to all :hugs: