Changes to feedback policies on eBay

If all the buyers leave Ebay, and all the sellers leave Ebay, please tell me where we are ALL going so I can come too.
I'm in for a change but still need to make a living and help my family by doing the only thing I can do in my situation, which is selling on Ebay.
Please tell me, and I will go with you!

Please let me join the club.....

i *hate* this. it has affected my rating- the only reason i have negative feedback is because it was retaliation! as a buyer, why shouldn't i be able to leave negative feedback when: they mail me the wrong item, won't refund money, send fake item, etc. this doesn't make any sense.

As a buyer, you can still leave negs and neutrals to sellers. :yes:

It's only as a seller that you can only leave positives, now.

So in my never-ending search for collectible sneakers (it's an addiction I'm slowly trying to get rid of :shame:smile:, I came across not 1 nor 2 nor 3, but FIVE different sellers that clearly stated in their description of item:

NO NEGATIVE FEEDBACK BIDDERS...YOUR BID WILL BE CANCELLED!

HaHaHa...I love it! :roflmfao:

This changed has cemented the fact that I will no longer sell on eBay.

On the flip side, now I am more willing to purchase on eBay. I have attached the screen that now pops up when you go to leave feedback for your purchases.

I wish they could just figure out a BALANCE!

GEEZ!

Attachments

• eBay CRAP.JPG
    eBay CRAP.JPG
    37.8 KB · Views: 38
If a seller can't leave negative feedback to buyers, how could a seller rule out BAD buyers. Sellers have no protection at all.

I have only been selling on eBay for a short time, and was just going to list a Gucci and a Lady Dior....but now I am concerned! Not about my items as I've had nothing but happy buyers, but about the feedback changes...Can sellers still "respond" to feedback left? This new policy is BS!:tdown: