Chanel’s Rise & STALL: Defects, Difficulties & Deflection (formerly the 19 tote saga thread)

Omg. Same! You must have been so frustrated. I really understand you! My seasonal flap is also my first ever Chanel bag.

I am trying to figure out and develop some theories. What was the size of your bag? Was the peeling only on the backside or was there anywhere else as well?
Oh no, did you end up having issues with yours as well?
The peeling was only on the back side where there was probably a bit of friction against my clothes. I think this is why they tried to tell me it was regular wear and tear, but I truly was very careful with the bag, and it's inevitable that it will rub against you. Here's a picture of the bag - it was a size small single flap from the 23S collection! I LOVED the bag so it's such a shame, but I used the credit to put towards a classic flap in caviar and I've been so happy with that as well.
IMG_0301.jpeg

Oh no, did you end up having issues with yours as well?
The peeling was only on the back side where there was probably a bit of friction against my clothes. I think this is why they tried to tell me it was regular wear and tear, but I truly was very careful with the bag, and it's inevitable that it will rub against you. Here's a picture of the bag - it was a size small single flap from the 23S collection! I LOVED the bag so it's such a shame, but I used the credit to put towards a classic flap in caviar and I've been so happy with that as well.
View attachment 5874388
Oh it is a beautiful bag. Such a shame.

I don’t have any peeling with my bag yet. I hope I won’t have it but I am really worried. Mine is in shiny lambskin.

It is also really interesting that usually Chanel puts Chanel paris logo on the upper left corner of the cc logo for seasonal flaps and I didn’t see any sweet camellia bag with that.

IMG_8282.jpeg