Chanels in for repair with Leather Pros - Impressed and Excited!

I am so grateful that I found this thread, and want to thank you, OP! I have a gorgeous flap that I am considering dyeing from brown to black....and I have been in contact with Mark pretty extensively. I adore the bag, but the color has not been as versatile as I was hoping. I am a bit nervous as he would be changing both interior and exterior color. The bag is slightly unusual because it is a 227 Reissue with a Bijou chain. I will never sell it, but want to make reasonably sure that there will be no dye transfer, or drastic altering of the texture of the bag (it's Caviar) as I plan to carry it forever. I am so encouraged by your pictures! If I decide to go forward, I will be back with pics!

Mark is great! He completed a total refurbishment in about 2.5 weeks. He was incredibly communicative throughout the whole process (very fast to respond on email, text, and phone), and I found his pricing to be quite reasonable. Most importantly, my bag looks fantastic! This is a cerf tote that I have owned for about 12 years. I'm ashamed to admit that I put this bag through the ringer, and should have taken better care of it over the years.
Mark restored it to the best condition I could possibly expect.

Reactions: OCMomof3
Has anyone used this service recently, and if so, how did you contact them? I have been trying to go to the Leather Pros website since last week and it looks like it is no longer in service. Do they have a new name? Does anyone have a current website or contact info for the business?