Chanel x Pharrell

I think that plastering a huge 5 on a Chanel bag is so very witty and innovative; the subtle reference to Coco’s iconic first parfum showcases such a deep knowledge of fashion history and profound understanding of the brand. The execution is exquisite and that shade of white so masterfully chosen: a powerful display of creativity and boundless imagination.
:biggrin: I see what you did there. Nope, I like Pharrell, but this collection does not appeal at all.

Reactions: Bronzi522
I think that plastering a huge 5 on a Chanel bag is so very witty and innovative; the subtle reference to Coco’s iconic first parfum showcases such a deep knowledge of fashion history and profound understanding of the brand. The execution is exquisite and that shade of white so masterfully chosen: a powerful display of creativity and boundless imagination.

:ghi5:

I don't get it... are they trying to have celebs do collabs now like LV does with some collections

Pharrell already did a collab with Moynat (basically a bag cleverly disguised as a train). Male musician designing what are mostly women's bags seems so random to me, perhaps we could have a newsreader have a go next?