Chanel WOC vs regular/mini

Woc or regular Chanel?

• WOC

Votes: 75 29.3%
  • Regular/Mini

Votes: 181 70.7%

• Total voters
Mini for sure! I have sold 2 WOCs. I use my black lambskin rectangle mini all the time. Weeks-month straight before I switch out. What do I switch into? My newer denim mini pearl crush square! Both these minis are a favorite. I did sell my mini reissue. Not really sure why I didn't reach for it as much but I think I just care for a more classic look with the minis. The only competition to my minis is my 19 but my 19 has been sitting if I am honest. I don't really need to carry that much so I don't reach for that bigger bag. I do use my extra mini coco a lot too but I do think less than my minis if I am comparing.

I’m trying to decide the same! I’m only leaning toward WOC because I prefer the caviar leather so much more. I have a backpack in caviar and I don’t have to baby it. The mini in lamb scares me, I don’t want to have to baby it BUT for the price the mini is a bigger bag.

I’m new to these 2 style of bags, is it pretty much impossible to walk in and purchase one? I’ve been watching YouTube and most people say they are sold before they hit the floor

Reactions: luciechic
For me, a WOC is an absolute must because it’s perfect for travel, long walks, movies, shows, parks, and anywhere you go when you don’t want to think about (of feel) your bag. It sits flat to your body and you don’t even know it’s there. You can keep it on at the movies (that is, when we all used to go to movies), and you can wear it under your coat in crowded places.

All that said, I have a bunch of square and rectangular minis, too, and I adore all of them, but they’re bulkier, so I use them differently. You can fit roughly the same amount in a WOC as a mini because you don’t need a wallet with the WOC. I can fit my cards, cash, phone, AirPods, keys, sunglasses (in a soft pouch), and lipstick.

Huge fan of the WOC. Just got another one in pale green caviar!

Of my 2 minis and 2 WOCs, I used my black classic WOC constantly until I got my mini reissue (which is definitely my most used bag in my entire collection). They each have their pros and cons, so it depends on your style and what you’re looking to carry.

I’m looking pretty nothing like carte holder, hand wash, keys (house and car) and phone. That’s all.

Hi, I have two black classic minis in lambskin and one black WOC in caviar. Even though the minis fit more and look more sophisticated and luxurious imo, I use my WOC more because it’s in caviar and I don’t have to worry about it at all. So I think it depends how much you would like to carry and whether you are someone who worries about your bags getting scratched etc.
Either way, both pieces are so beautiful and classic that you can’t go wrong no matter what you decide! good luck and let us know what you’ve chosen. :girlsigh: :flowers:

I will bought preloved so probably in lamb skin either it’s WOC or mini. I have a crush for mini square to be honest. So cute ! But I’m afraid it’s too small ! It is ?

Reactions: MarryMeLV_Now
I have woc and mini, and I def reach for woc more frequently than the mini even though it's newer, just because it's caviar. I also carry minimum amount of stuff (cardholder and keys) so woc is actually (more?) perf.

As for mini, I went through a bunch of YT vid to see mod shots to see if I like square or rectangle, and got rectangle.

As @MarryMeLV_Now said, you can't go wrong with either.

I will probably bought in lamb skin either it’s WOC or Mini (because of budget) so it’s not an issue for me. I look lot of videos Too. I think I love more square mini but I’m concern about How small it is

I haven't worn my WOC in a long time even though it's in caviar simply because my iPhone Pro max doesn't fit in it. My square mini has the same issue. I find myself using my caviar rectangular mini the most since it fits my phone.

I have a iPhone 12 mini so it will not be a problem for me . Does square mini can fit sunglasses ?

MINI!!! either the square or the rectangle. I have all 3- and the WOC- nothing fits (if you need glasses like me)....the rectangle and the square for me- I can fit exactly the same items in both, just arranged differently. hope this helps!

thank you ! Does sunglasses can fit on the square mini ? I love the square mini more than rectangular but I thought rectangular can fit more than square.

Mini for sure! I have sold 2 WOCs. I use my black lambskin rectangle mini all the time. Weeks-month straight before I switch out. What do I switch into? My newer denim mini pearl crush square! Both these minis are a favorite. I did sell my mini reissue. Not really sure why I didn't reach for it as much but I think I just care for a more classic look with the minis. The only competition to my minis is my 19 but my 19 has been sitting if I am honest. I don't really need to carry that much so I don't reach for that bigger bag. I do use my extra mini coco a lot too but I do think less than my minis if I am comparing.

I bought a C19 too as an every day bag. So useful. But now I want a mini for running errands or night events (don’t have lot thought) and I have a crush for square mini more than rectangular to be honest.