Chanel WOC vs regular/mini

Woc or regular Chanel?

• WOC

Votes: 75 29.3%
  • Regular/Mini

Votes: 181 70.7%

• Total voters
I know this is an old thread, but I own a mini and tho I love the strap length and the look, it’s lambskin and so dang delicate! I’m pretty careful with my bags, but the corners look worn and a little faded. I’m considering trading it in for a woc in caviar
I love a lambskin mini, it's so luxurious. Any way you can keep it AND get a WOC in caviar? Then you have the best of both worlds!

I have a Woc, small, and jumbo and I definitely use the Woc the most. Almost daily in fact. It’s caviar and petite enough that I don’t have to baby it and i don’t bump it and I never have to really take it off while I’m out. I don’t even bother taking special measures when storing it when not in use and this is a great relief to me. It fits a card holder, phone, and chapstick. Beyond that, I don’t need much more.

I have a few WOCs and minis (all in caviar) and love them both. The WOC is super easy and care free, great for travel like others have said. I predominantly use my WOCs unless I need to carry just a little bit more with me. I also try to use some discretion on when to carry my minis, but that’s more because I want them to look great for as long as possible since we have no idea when/if Chanel will make caviar minis again.

I have a few WOCs and minis (all in caviar) and love them both. The WOC is super easy and care free, great for travel like others have said. I predominantly use my WOCs unless I need to carry just a little bit more with me. I also try to use some discretion on when to carry my minis, but that’s more because I want them to look great for as long as possible since we have no idea when/if Chanel will make caviar minis again.
You’re so ok lucky to have a caviar mini! If i had one i wouldn’t be in this predicament! When did you purchase it?

They’re not on a budget bags. Lol Have you seen the cost of them? If you put out a few more hundred you could get a preloved mini rectangle. So they’re expensive for what you get. With that said, I have 5. The perfect travel bag for me. And they’re super easy to resell if you no longer want them. But I love all of mine and want more. I prefer them over the mini rectangle. Less bulky, smaller chain, comes in caviar, etc.

They’re not on a budget bags. Lol Have you seen the cost of them? If you put out a few more hundred you could get a preloved mini rectangle. So they’re expensive for what you get. With that said, I have 5. The perfect travel bag for me. And they’re super easy to resell if you no longer want them. But I love all of mine and want more. I prefer them over the mini rectangle. Less bulky, smaller chain, comes in caviar, etc.
I can just imagine lots of colorful WOCs. That would make me happy. I only have one right now, but I'm itching for a black one with special details. Will probably get a seasonal one that just makes me fall in love immediately at the boutique.

Then I think I will also want one in a pastel color. Arghhhhh.....

I can just imagine lots of colorful WOCs. That would make me happy. I only have one right now, but I'm itching for a black one with special details. Will probably get a seasonal one that just makes me fall in love immediately at the boutique.

Agreed, love WOCs in lots of fun colors. I have black, beige, light pink and darker pink, but would love to add a pretty turquoise/blue and red ones in the future!

The seasonal ones are awesome because the CC are different! Which is what I love! I hope you find one. I want the baby pink one this season with the twirly cc and studs in them!

• Love
Reactions: Grande Latte