Chanel WOC Black in Classic Lambskin or Caviar, All gone??

I am located in southern California.

Thanks for the rec, I called the sake in NYC and they said they did not have it.

It might be worth it to contact Neiman Marcus Topanga Canyon's Chanel store. They always seem to have a good amount of inventory there. Ellie is very nice :biggrin:

I do know that the Nordstrom Chanel in the same mall still carry a red patent woc and the camelia woc :biggrin:

Good luck in your search and I hope this helps.

I was at the Chanel store in Rodeo drive june 7, and they have the black caviar WOC. Got my WOC halfmoon today from NM Topanga Canyon, they seem to have more selection than the Chanel store in rodeo drive or robertson blvd. Goodluck!:smile:

I was looking for a black WOC as well for awhile and called the 800 call center. They said that they are sold-out across the country but some should be arriving with the Fall I shipments. I think only Pre-Fall has hit stores, and Fall I should be coming shortly. HTH.

It might be worth it to contact Neiman Marcus Topanga Canyon's Chanel store. They always seem to have a good amount of inventory there. Ellie is very nice :biggrin:

I do know that the Nordstrom Chanel in the same mall still carry a red patent woc and the camelia woc :biggrin:

Good luck in your search and I hope this helps.
I have a Chanel Maxi Lambskin with silver hardware from Saks. Anyone looking for one?