Chanel Vs Dior

Here are some photos of Dior and Chanel lamb. Dior is much more shiny and butter soft. Chanel lamb is more matte and i’d say it feels very stiff. I bought both of these bags around the same time in 2017.
Mind you, I buff my Chanel lamb frequently with leather lotion to get this shine. Without the frequent maintenance, it can look rather dull. Ive never had to condition my Dior lamb!

Attachments

• C8E52CDC-A532-4727-859E-BFD6158CA5B1.jpeg
    C8E52CDC-A532-4727-859E-BFD6158CA5B1.jpeg
    258.4 KB · Views: 796
  • 00B703F0-0DF1-42CF-954D-C4F79AA1AB8C.jpeg
    00B703F0-0DF1-42CF-954D-C4F79AA1AB8C.jpeg
    293.2 KB · Views: 796
  • 000ED41D-6B57-4588-BEFB-C2859D374526.jpeg
    000ED41D-6B57-4588-BEFB-C2859D374526.jpeg
    261 KB · Views: 799
Here are some photos of Dior and Chanel lamb. Dior is much more shiny and butter soft. Chanel lamb is more matte and i’d say it feels very stiff. I bought both of these bags around the same time in 2017.
Mind you, I buff my Chanel lamb frequently with leather lotion to get this shine. Without the frequent maintenance, it can look rather dull. Ive never had to condition my Dior lamb!
Beautiful comparison pictures!

I also would like to add that it’s not such a in your face logo Dior handbags have compared to chanel. Dior is more easy going, chanel is more dressy and grownup so I would choose Dior over chanel
Under Maria Grazia Chiuri's direction, Dior now has a lot more logos again, but it is also because they are back in style. Still, Dior has some amazing bags with smaller, less-obvious logos. The Diorama's small logo is almost invisible unless you examine the bag closely. The only logo on the exterior of the Lady Dior WOC is just the charms.

Under Maria Grazia Chiuri's direction, Dior now has a lot more logos again, but it is also because they are back in style. Still, Dior has some amazing bags with smaller, less-obvious logos. The Diorama's small logo is almost invisible unless you examine the bag closely. The only logo on the exterior of the Lady Dior WOC is just the charms.
Do you think with DIOR being more popular under MGC, it can also get oversaturated eg. with the Lady Dior since they introduced the flaps and My Lady Dior?

Do you think with DIOR being more popular under MGC, it can also get oversaturated eg. with the Lady Dior since they introduced the flaps and My Lady Dior?
I don't think so. Unlike Gucci's explosive growth, Dior's growth seems steady in comparison. I still haven't seen people with the J'adior and Dio(r)evolution bags, although I did see someone with her "We should all be feminists" t-shirt.

I don't think so. Unlike Gucci's explosive growth, Dior's growth seems steady in comparison. I still haven't seen people with the J'adior and Dio(r)evolution bags, although I did see someone with her "We should all be feminists" t-shirt.
[emoji2] Thanks so much for the reply. What about the Lady Dior? Do you think this style in particular could be the one more likely to be oversaturated; like Chanel Classic flap?

Reactions: averagejoe

Can you share the name of the lotion? Is it suitable also for caviar leather? I would Like my caviar to be more shiny.