Chanel Vanity or LV mylockme

Uptown Luxer

Feb 14, 2019
Hi ladies, I am torn. I don’t know which bag to choose. Would you all be willing to chime in?
1 - I don’t have any red bags or gray bags in my collection
2 - with the Chanel Vanity case price I could buy the LV and the cartier thin just un clou that I want. But I am torn because the Vanity case is unique ( this is the medium size) fits what I need plus Chanel prices continue to increase to the point that it might be hard for me to afford their bags in the near future.
My Chanel collection is- black boy woc in caviar
Black reissue 225 and a mini beige reissue
Black medium business affinity
LV - Pochette Métis marine rouge
Neverfull - DE and DA
Favorite Mm
Speedy 30

Attachments

• 108C5C82-53F4-431E-B40D-D768C2361E18.jpeg
    108C5C82-53F4-431E-B40D-D768C2361E18.jpeg
    198.4 KB · Views: 55
  • 8924DC24-5F12-47BD-833A-4F16595DBB44.jpeg
    8924DC24-5F12-47BD-833A-4F16595DBB44.jpeg
    250.9 KB · Views: 57
I always find when people show such different bags I am equally torn too. Both bags look equally good on you but the Chanel is more in harmony and I like the ghw on your skin tone plus I like the proportion of the strap. Grey is one of my favourite neutrals too. I have red bags but not so bright, my bright pink bags are smaller.

I think you want all 3 (JuC too) and Cartier is just as likely to hike up their prices as Chanel. Close your eyes and imagine you've made your Chanel purchase, are you really happy or still thinking about the LV/JdC? Try it the other way round too and see what your feelings are. I would be tempted to buy the Chanel first, save for the JdC and then think about a red bag.

I always find when people show such different bags I am equally torn too. Both bags look equally good on you but the Chanel is more in harmony and I like the ghw on your skin tone plus I like the proportion of the strap. Grey is one of my favourite neutrals too. I have red bags but not so bright, my bright pink bags are smaller.

I think you want all 3 (JuC too) and Cartier is just as likely to hike up their prices as Chanel. Close your eyes and imagine you've made your Chanel purchase, are you really happy or still thinking about the LV/JdC? Try it the other way round too and see what your feelings are. I would be tempted to buy the Chanel first, save for the JdC and then think about a red bag.
Been trying that for two days.lol Need to work harder on it. Thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to give me your opinion!!!! I appreciate it

Reactions: papertiger