Chanel Urban Spirit & Rectangle Mini

Which one as my next purchase?

• Total voters

ChloeMJ1

Apr 7, 2018
I am sooooo torn between these two now after making a final decision of what I really want. I cannot fund both however would love anyone's opinion on which they would go for.

Chanel Urban Spirit Mini Backpack

Chanel Rectangle Mini

Please help!!! 3.JPG 2.jpg

Thats a hard one. They are 2 totally different bags. It depends on your lifestyle & personal style. i see the mini more as a classic that will stand the test of time. If both suite your lifestyle and this is your first chanel I would choose the mini

Reactions: RasberryLV
I am considering a mini backpack too. [emoji7]
I have a black caviar rectangular mini flap and I really LOVE LOVE LOVE this baby. I definitely will choose mini flap if only one choice. Very classic, dress up and down. Small crossbody style works for me. If you really need the extra space, choose mini backpack ( everyday bag)
I am not a backpack girl but I really love the classic look of this urban spirit mini backpack, I just not sure this style works for me.
My modeling shots for your reference. I am 5'3.PicsArt_03-08-08.53.31.jpgPicsArt_03-08-09.09.01.jpg

Reactions: More bags
Urban Spirit Mini!!!
I love this bag and will use it forever! It fits more than most classic flaps, including the mini. And color transfer or wear and tear on this bag is minimal compared to a mini flap. You really have to be mindful about what you wear with a mini because it’ll always rub up on your clothes. Even in black, my back pocket on my mini lost its sheen from rubbing against things for half a year.

With the backpack, you can wear it in your back or carry it by the top handle and it looks so cool.

But to be honest it really comes down to how you dress. If you dress pretty casual most days, then definitely get the backpack. If you want something for formal events, get the mini because it can be dressed up and down.
4BC698AD-1666-4F01-B864-15E06A762A64.jpeg