Chanel Unicorns Reveal - Worthy of BDay Celebration

First one, saw photos, thought it looked gorgeous, wasn't sure about it. Saw and tried it in person, DH reminded me that I don't have one in black yet and the material is very sturdy. So I added a black bag even though I decided that I'd be much more careful with adding more black bags to my collection. Love the new magnetic box for mini size bags. I decided to get the small size boy because 1) don't have 1 yet and always liked the way it looked better (sticks out less against body) and also 2) realized I really like the convenience of mini size bags and this is very close to my rectangular mini's size.

Attachments

• IMG_2271.jpg
    IMG_2271.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 1,261
  • IMG_2275.jpg
    IMG_2275.jpg
    180.3 KB · Views: 1,304
Next, went in because I was shown photo of something else, ended up not liking it after seeing in person. Then saw this by accident as it was being taken out and decided to add it.

I don't usually use WOC as many of you know not sure my items would fit in there. However, I have been thinking about adding one for travel etc. but wanted it to be a sturdy carefree and under the radar one if it's for that purpose. of course it has to be special too since I know that it wont be my style of frequent wear (possibly) so if I get 1 I want it to be "worth getting".

This camellia caviar WOC has stitched CCs vs. the hardware which I find more low key, and also it's a full flap cover vs. a half flap cover. The camellias are really puffy and it's caviar so the print really stands out (which I really like). I love camellias. :heart:
IMG_2284.jpg IMG_2291.jpg IMG_2303.jpg

Finally my most anticipated and excited find.
I prefer new bags where possible but I've been craving a Leo bag. I just find it to be stunning and a Chanel lion is just :love:
I so far have the 17C cashmere cardigan with Leo buttons, but really really want a leo bag.
it's difficult because they don't turn up often and when they do not in what I consider easy to wear colors or condition is not acceptable

Very happy to find one in a perfect true gorgeous red. The condition is not new or perfect but it's already off to refurbishment by my favorite chanel boutique. I am posting a few current photos but will definitely create a thread on before and after refurbishment.

This is a single flap jumbo but the size is smaller than a classic jumbo. Best part is the chain when worn cross body or single chain, is not as long as the classic flap length which makes it much easier to wear for me because I really dislike how long the jumbo chain looks. it's also much lighter weight.

Bad mod photo but it was taken a while back in a hurry with dirty mirror... I haven't been able to take any time to really take photos of it before sending it off to refurb.

Hope you guys enjoyed seeing the new additions. :smile:Leo front.jpg Leo lock 2.jpg full.jpg

Ah forgot to mention I was informed that the camellia WOC is not avail in US boutiques and this is the only one. Not sure about department store chains though. However this one was an international purchase that came into the US store. Person decided WOC is not for her. Inspected every stitch - perfection - guess it's mine. This is to say that I posted the tag info on purpose but would have no clue unfortunately how to help fellow camellia lovers in US to locate one otherwise. :sad:

Ah forgot to mention I was informed that the camellia WOC is not avail in US boutiques and this is the only one. Not sure about department store chains though. However this one was an international purchase that came into the US store. Person decided WOC is not for her. Inspected every stitch - perfection - guess it's mine. This is to say that I posted the tag info on purpose but would have no clue unfortunately how to help fellow camellia lovers in US to locate one otherwise. :sad:
I was JUST about to ask where you got that gorgeous camellia WOC, but I am in the US as well. Ah well. Stunning pieces, all! Wear them in good health and enjoy your birthday celebration!

Reactions: Vanana
Congratulations again for your birthday and for your nice presents.:flowers:
The boy is stunning and we really need a mod shot!!!:girlsigh:
Hey, you and a WOC? Welcome:wave:. I took mine first time out for traveling and I'm so happy how light and close to the body she is. And your choice is great and truly she is very very puffy. :love:
I wish you all the best and enjoy you new wonderful bags.

Wow, love all ur purses esp the Leo jumbo! How old is she actually? Looks like a well-maintained regal dame :smile: ! Really eye-opener as I never knew such bags existed. Sorry for a noob question - how is the closure/clasp like?