Chanel turn locks.

LuvChanel55

Jul 31, 2014
I recently got a black caviar jumbo with SHW. And noticed that sometimes the turn lock is a little crooked when I turn it sometimes. But other times when I turn it's perfectly straight. What's with that? I just want to know if it's okay...but if it's not I'll just go get it fixed

Last edited:
I'm not entirely sure what you mean, but the turn lock doesn't just spring into place, you actually have to turn it completely to get in and out of the bag. Usually when you turn it clockwise by 90 degrees, it will snap in place as long as you feel it set and you pull the flap over and out. I doubt this helped much as I don't really understand what you mean, but if you have doubts, just take your Jumbo to the Chanel store and compare it with other classic flaps that are on the floor

I'm not entirely sure what you mean, but the turn lock doesn't just spring into place, you actually have to turn it completely to get in and out of the bag. Usually when you turn it clockwise by 90 degrees, it will snap in place as long as you feel it set and you pull the flap over and out. I doubt this helped much as I don't really understand what you mean, but if you have doubts, just take your Jumbo to the Chanel store and compare it with other classic flaps that are on the floor

+1