Chanel Trunk in Tysons NM

Jun 23, 2007
Are any of you from the DC area going to the NM Tysons Chanel trunk this weekend?
I got a card today from NM. I'm afraid to go, because I always wind up getting something I don't need or, necessarily, want. We were just at NM Sunday so I could get DH's early birthday gift at LV before their price increase and I got myself a new Azur Berkeley. I am so bad.
--Judy

One of the SAs I've bought things from (cute, young Asian woman. Forgot her name) told me that the trunk show was Friday and Saturday but I forgot to ask if it was only for a certain time of day. Does it go until the store closes on Friday? Hope so! I won't have time on Saturday and I couldn't get there until around 6:30 on Friday...

One of the SAs I've bought things from (cute, young Asian woman. Forgot her name) told me that the trunk show was Friday and Saturday but I forgot to ask if it was only for a certain time of day. Does it go until the store closes on Friday? Hope so! I won't have time on Saturday and I couldn't get there until around 6:30 on Friday...

I thought the website listed Thursday and Friday from 10am -4pm. Let's me check again.