Chanel Trendy CC problem

May 2, 2014
8B7AA261-FB88-45B5-8E33-650E01545EDD.jpeg FE1AD95F-2A6E-4E8D-AA32-878E1E25C083.jpeg Hello Ladies, I’m new to lambskin and I need you guys to help me. I purchased this Trendy CC in January 2017 and by the end of the year, I started to see air bubbles at the bottom of the bag. Is this normal wear and tear for lambskin?? :confused1: This is my first lambskin piece. I know lambskin need higher maintenance and I expected to have scratches but not air bubbles or does it even call air bubbles??. I stored my bag in dust bag and lay it flat in my closet, no direct sunlight. I only used it few time throughtout the entire year.:shocked: I really really love the trendy cc style but they only come in lambskin. Please share with me on your lambskin Chanel aging process and if you have the same Trendy CC, medium size, in navy blue, did it happened or happening to you?? Thank you Thank you!! :tup::heart:

Hopefully you’re still within the 1 year warranty to get that checked out from the store. I’ve had a Chanel lambskin item of mine separate from the inner layer but this is years after using it daily. I still consider it a defect. Best of luck to you.

Hopefully you’re still within the 1 year warranty to get that checked out from the store. I’ve had a Chanel lambskin item of mine separate from the inner layer but this is years after using it daily. I still consider it a defect. Best of luck to you.

Yes, I’m still in the 1 year warranty period. The SA told me it is not defect, it is normal wear and tear. I asked him how come it wear out so fast, he said because it is lambskin. I felt like he is pushing the ball back to me. He said he will send it to the workshop and get it fix. Hopefully it will be fix!!

Reactions: sac14196
Definitely check with out with the store, mine >1.5 year now, have not notice this.
I will double check again tonight.
Good luck !!!

Thank you! I need some luck too. Other people got lambskin but they didn’t get this problem so fast. The SA told me is not defect. I have a feeling he is lying because he knows this is my only lambskin piece and I can’t compare this to my other bags which are all calf or caviar leather. I’m not a leather expert he can make up anything to make me believed it is not defect.

Reactions: sac14196
Sorry you went through that. They shouldn’t put it on you as a customer but unfortunately your experience isn’t unique. I have went in with bag issues and the store also made me feel like I’m being too critical. The great news is that you were still within warranty and it’s being looked into. There are many stories of people missing the warranty by a hair so I’m glad you’re being taken care of.