Chanel Tote

lolasmom

O.G.
Feb 11, 2007
I'd love to have info as to the name of my bag I bought in consignment shop. Though it still had tag on it the tag just said large shopper. If I knew how to get a photo on here you'd see it. The bag is quilted grainy calf and is similar to GST. At the area where the chains attac to the bag on all four sides are CC metal logos inside and out. Is there a name to this bag or is large shopper its name? Got it in a gorgeous copper Thx

I'd love to have info as to the name of my bag I bought in consignment shop. Though it still had tag on it the tag just said large shopper. If I knew how to get a photo on here you'd see it. The bag is quilted grainy calf and is similar to GST. At the area where the chains attac to the bag on all four sides are CC metal logos inside and out. Is there a name to this bag or is large shopper its name? Got it in a gorgeous copper Thx
If you press on "go advanced" before you "submit reply" there's a button "manage attachments" to attach photos. Then click on "upload photo" and you can choose from your photo library on your device. If you can upload photos I am sure someone can help you identify your tote. I hope that helps.

what does it look like?

Finally found out the name of my new bag. It's the CC Eyelet Tote. What a gorgeous bag. Copper with Rose Gold hardware. I'm usually a black bag person but wanted some color. Now contemplating a red GST. Can't get it out of my head. Tried posting photo. Got to a certain point but still can't get it on!