Chanel Sunglass Club!

twinkle.tink

Choose to be happy
O.G.
Sep 19, 2006
I got my first pair of chanel sunnies about 3 weeks ago, tortoise shell with gold CCs, then I got black with rhinestone CCs, now I want some white ones! Even though I have 2 pairs of white sunglasses (vaurnet and vuitton from last years cruise collection). Am I crazy?

^^LOL same, I finally found a pair that suits my face, and I'm dangerously debating with new white ones with the three black camilias on the temple... its a little wide for my face but I would love them with a ponytail!

yes I love chanel sunglasses the most. I only own 3 but I love them and would get more. Right now I always use the white one with the rhinestone CCs on the side.

we go to the stores that carry them and report back.
Chanel sunnies are *usually* between $300-$400.

Look through our Reference Library for photos of most of Chanel's handbags, it's better than any one store and much better than Chanel's own website.

The three pairs I have were all between $345 and $375 retail. I usually wait until Bloomingdales holds their Friends & Family sale - this past spring I got the new 6014's at 20% off, and this fall I saved $40 off the 5080b with a Nordstrom Rewards Certificate. Even at retail, I find Chanel sunglasses are well worth it!

They are the best sunnies HANDS DOWN!! the best. Well worth the price. Sunglass hut sells them in high end malls, but not on their website. If you buy from SGH they have a warranty & will replace them even if you break them for 50% of retail.