Chanel Spring/Summer 2022 Act1 (22P)

of course! I’m on the east coast so it’s pretty dark rn, but I’ll get some in natural light tomorrow. For now, I took some with my other red bags. My absolute favorite red is Celine and this Chanel is better imo.
View attachment 5304589View attachment 5304590
I don’t even like red and I want this color. Stunning! I think the best red I’ve seen Chanel do in awhile

My 22p haul: soft yellow mini rectangular (Thanks @nat74 for your SA contact :heart:) and iridescent blue card holder. Both are beautiful!

The yellow is a pastel yellow that could easily pass for a neutral shade & the card holder has blue & pink shades to it. It has a rougher texture than my other regular caviar SLGs but stunning nevertheless. View attachment 5304510
can you take an inside pic of the cardholder?? i wonder if it comes in the new 22p purple..

Reactions: joylisajo
Does anyone have a picture wearing or trying on the new backpack in this collection (not the business affinity) - I looked through this thread and didn’t see anything
Does anyone have a picture wearing or trying on the new backpack in this collection (not the business affinity) - I looked through this thread and didn’t see anything
There’s a photo of it on the forum on a model really far back in the thread. It’s a small size and I think it’s perfect.

Reactions: plantfibersonly
Now that we’ve seen most of the iridescent colors from this collection and they are all stunning. I’m curious how the iridescent pink CCH and iridescent yellow caviar classic flap turn out to be! Haven’t seen any real life pics on the social media yet. Can’t wait!!!

View attachment 5304660View attachment 5304661
I been waiting to see it too!! I know Nordstrom ordered it in the medium!