Chanel Spring-Summer 2021 Collection (21S)

Just wanted to say thank you @nat74 and @nashpoo for your help. I have the NC020 jumbo on the way to me. I didn’t even know this color came in the jumbo size. Thank you THANK YOU!!!! :heart: :heart: :heart:

Here she is:
View attachment 5060629
[/QUOTE
Thank you!!! I’ve been wanting a pink jumbo forever. This is def the one lol. I’ll post pics when I get it!
I’m dying to find this bag!! I had no idea there was a pink jumbo out there! How can I find one??

I received my very first CF in the iridescent beige. It’s absolutely stunning! It morphs from a pearly cream to pink depending on the light.
My question is if the bottom of the interior of the bag is supposed to be “puffy” or loose? See pic below. Since this is my first and it was shipped to me, I have no idea. Thanks in advance for your help.

View attachment 5030743

View attachment 5030744

View attachment 5030745
Have never seen this color but I have the black version of this bag and the inside looks exactly the same! Enjoy the new bag

I also want to ask fellow Chanel lovers! About my pink classic has this dent at the bottom
Of the bag which is hard to fix by just by rubbing due to bottom is more structured. I’m not normally picky about bags if scratched or thread little frayed. But this is hard to fix on my own, due to bag is stitched with extra folded skin IMO and it’s making bottom of bag look uneven. I reached out to SA she thinks it can be just rubbed off. I hate to rerun the bag becuse I love the color so much and not sure if I can find another one. Any advice?
Sorry to hear about this, check and see if you can find it. Maybe a few of these are still around or coming in... I had to return one last year with the same issue on the sides of a red mini but mine was worse it had a big lump. Hope you get it!! :heart: