Chanel Spring-Summer 2021 Collection (21S)

1 bag a month, or one classic flap a month!? I'm trying to understand their chart :sad: I think it says 1 classic, 1 seasonal a month
I was told one bag, not just one classic flap:sad::sad::-s. I think time will tell. When I go to make a second purchase, that will be my answer. Managers can override. But these new rules are coming from upper level!
Also, for some things it might not be applied. In my opinion, it its not a popular seasonal bag, they will want to make the sale?!

• Wow
Reactions: Jenni_Jenn
when they say classic, I wonder if they’re referring to smalls and up? Technically minis are seasonal. And wocs are slgs. Also wonder if they’re including reissues
My guess is like most things Chanel...this will be enforced in a semi-chaotic fashion with different boutiques giving varying info.

I think they should “enforce” it across a longer timeframe (like 3-4 over 3 months or 6 every 6 months...
There are many legit regular customers who might purchase 2-3 and then nothing the next couple months...

That’s exactly what I was told as well. I love this season so much. I asked my husband and my mother in law to help me purchase the bags I want using their profile and credit card... it is so annoying...
Yes! That’s exactly what my advisers suggested, having my husband buy some :biggrin::lol:! I really like having all my purchases under my profile but it’s a great idea!

Ooooh, I’m in the exact same boat as you! I’ve missed out the 20B white, and at the moment I’m trying to get one... White with silver hardware is such an awesome combo. I’m debating now, too what to do if there’s no 20B white to get anymore: Buying the 21S white with light gold hardware or let this one also pass and wait for the next white with shw to be released...
I think that if you prefer the 20B with silver hardware then just to let this one pass and wait for one with silver hardware. I have the 20B white and it’s even more beautiful in person. I agree with previous poster that the silver makes the bag more bright and without any yellow like undertones.

Reactions: nashpoo
My guess is like most things Chanel...this will be enforced in a semi-chaotic fashion with different boutiques giving varying info.

I think they should “enforce” it across a longer timeframe (like 3-4 over 3 months or 6 every 6 months...
There are many legit regular customers who might purchase 2-3 and then nothing the next couple months...
Completely agree with your thoughts!

Hi, do you know the color code for this pink? I am so confused by all the pinks. This seems different from the lilac pink and the rose claire

Its NC022, that’s what it says on my receipt. There are many different ones this season haha

when they say classic, I wonder if they’re referring to smalls and up? Technically minis are seasonal. And wocs are slgs. Also wonder if they’re including reissues

Correct, woc is considered a SLG. I was told any handbag such as a mini or reissue will count towards the limit. And I was told 12 handbags a year, doesn’t matter if it’s classic or seasonal bag, they both count towards the limit. But you can get 2 SLG per month. Which I had to use my fiancé to get some of the items I wanted this season.

I was told one bag, not just one classic flap:sad::sad::-s. I think time will tell. When I go to make a second purchase, that will be my answer. Managers can override. But these new rules are coming from upper level!
Also, for some things it might not be applied. In my opinion, it its not a popular seasonal bag, they will want to make the sale?!
Ugh so confusing!!FE671E04-F0A0-4364-B828-1016EC952D78.png

Extremely confusing! I think with any business, it takes time for new rules to be completely understood and implemented. Its a strange system to me, that completely ruins the experience. I will go months without wanting a bag, I’m really picky. But if there is a particular season that has more than one “wish list” bags, I have to choose one.:huh: