Chanel Spring Summer 2019 Act I

Just wait then [emoji28] see when she gets the colors! Most SA’s don’t have access to the list from what I know. My SA from another location said they didn’t have the colors yet either. Even though I physically saw the list in person and in my hand lol from my regular SA I buy from. So.. either they don’t have the knowledge or isn’t allowed to share yet.
I think maybe she’s confused because they are so similar to this seasons colors. I just have to have patience to hear more (from your SA :P) about the colors :heart:

Hi guys! I went to my local Chanel boutique and asked my SA about the Spring Summer. She actually showed me on the ipad which items are coming to the boutique (starting mid Jan to mid Feb). Sorry I did not get to take photos. But what I remember from the lists were I saw items with pink and red. I am looking for a red item so I was trying to see if the red was true red. Depending on which item, some items had bright red (which I felt like true red) and some items had fuchsia red (which I dont consider red). A lot of items had light gold hardware. Also i saw some bags and small leather goods with chanel logo with a rainbow color with metallic effect. (Excuse my poor description) i saw some pink but it was more muted than current pink from Cruise. I saw some seasonal bags like WOC style. Boy style products had gold hardware only (at least from what I saw). When I mentioned about no caviar mini and how I would like to have a red caviar mini, she insinuated that no caviar mini was coming for the upcoming season.

Hi guys! I went to my local Chanel boutique and asked my SA about the Spring Summer. She actually showed me on the ipad which items are coming to the boutique (starting mid Jan to mid Feb). Sorry I did not get to take photos. But what I remember from the lists were I saw items with pink and red. I am looking for a red item so I was trying to see if the red was true red. Depending on which item, some items had bright red (which I felt like true red) and some items had fuchsia red (which I dont consider red). A lot of items had light gold hardware. Also i saw some bags and small leather goods with chanel logo with a rainbow color with metallic effect. (Excuse my poor description) i saw some pink but it was more muted than current pink from Cruise. I saw some seasonal bags like WOC style. Boy style products had gold hardware only (at least from what I saw). When I mentioned about no caviar mini and how I would like to have a red caviar mini, she insinuated that no caviar mini was coming for the upcoming season.
Thank you so much for the information. Do you recall seeing any m/l caviar flap in red with light gold hardware?

Ooooh wait in reference to rainbow metallic... do you mean like the mermaid bags?!

Reactions: CocoGlitter