Chanel Spring Summer 2019 Act I

I think there’s more colors in rectangle than square! And the square is I believe will be antique gold hardware, forgot what rectangle mini will be for hardware. I did see a “swatch” of the medium flap in pink but I didn’t take a picture, the pink looked light pink (a nice shade of light pink - maybe rose? Not that salmon pink) so I’m really hoping it actually is rose or light pink lol. I don’t think she will get pics of actual bags till much later. I know in 2019, there’s a special very limited collection being released too so... [emoji33] so many things to look forward!
Just asked my SA, she says she thinks that the colors you show (black, red, pink, royal blue) are from the current classic collection, not from a future one? I recall that these colors have just been in the collection but seems odd that your SA would misinform you? :huh: I think my SA is wrong, but just want to make sure.

Just asked my SA, she says she thinks that the colors you show (black, red, pink, royal blue) are from the current classic collection, not from a future one? I recall that these colors have just been in the collection but seems odd that your SA would misinform you? :huh: I think my SA is wrong, but just want to make sure.

No, she showed me 2 lists that showed Spring Summer Act 1, and Spring summer Act 2 2019. So the list def. isn’t old information. And any current collection for minis don’t even come with antique gold hardware anyway.. the one coming out in June will be with matte antique gold for square minis. She has been there for a long time and I have always been able to get the minis I wanted because of her informing me very early on.

No, she showed me 2 lists that showed Spring Summer Act 1, and Spring summer Act 2 2019. So the list def. isn’t old information. And any current collection for minis don’t even come with antique gold hardware anyway.. the one coming out in June will be with matte antique gold for square minis. She has been there for a long time and I have always been able to get the minis I wanted because of her informing me very early on.
Perfect :happydance: so grateful that you shared the information, I cant wait to hear more :hbeat::loveeyes:

Reactions: Bibi25260
Perfect :happydance: so grateful that you shared the information, I cant wait to hear more :hbeat::loveeyes:

Of course! Lol I don’t know if your SA knows about the buy list... my SA is the one that chooses which pieces gets to be in that location. I think it’s very exciting because from what the swatches look like, the pink looks promising which is what I’m more hopeful for.

Reactions: Bibi25260
No problem dear! I’ll keep my fingers crossed for now... been on the hunt for a medium Coco Handle in caviar and a mini rect in black caviar but unfortunatly no luck yet.

Yeah... sadly no caviar minis for spring act 1 or act 2 [emoji24]. I much prefer caviar too. I’m sure they will have coco handles in caviar but I haven’t been following the trend if they’ve been releasing them or not. I know they will have the colors i mentioned in caviar in the bigger flaps though.

Reactions: Classy_Sam
Yeah... sadly no caviar minis for spring act 1 or act 2 [emoji24]. I much prefer caviar too. I’m sure they will have coco handles in caviar but I haven’t been following the trend if they’ve been releasing them or not. I know they will have the colors i mentioned in caviar in the bigger flaps though.

I was told they weren’t doing caviar for minis anymore.

Hi Alliiccee,

Do you know what hardware the bigger flaps will have? Thanks so much! :flowers:

:wtf::eek::drool::loveeyes: Wow wow wow wow wow, thank you SOOOOO much for thinking of me, you are just too sweet!!! :love::loveeyes::hugs: I really dont want to get my hopes up, but it would make my year if they made a true red!! But I really have to not get my hopes up, I get dissapointed every season :crybaby: when do the SAs normally get pictures of the colors? Just to know when I need to start checking TPF several times a day :lol:
Aww thank you! I remember your anticipation for the true red for Cruise and the disappointment......

Reactions: jtothelo