Chanel Spring/Summer 2014!

Hi, I'm new to this site. I love reading all your comments on chanel bags! I need help identifying this bag I saw today at NM. She didn't have the ticket so she looked it up on her book. I believe it's the caviar timeless tote with CC ? she said it was $3300 however, they have a bigger one for $3100, so I'm not sure if she was correct.

also, Last week I bought a nice flap bag, I don't know the name either!

Attachments

• IMG_5699.jpg
    IMG_5699.jpg
    299.4 KB · Views: 1,985
  • IMG_5779.jpg
    IMG_5779.jpg
    338.3 KB · Views: 1,983
Last edited:
Hi again, can you see my pics? I bought the blue one, it's gorgeous and the leather smell is intoxicating. I want the black one, does anyone the full name of the black tote and price? :graucho::graucho::graucho:

Attachments

• IMG_5779.jpg
    IMG_5779.jpg
    338.3 KB · Views: 2,006
  • IMG_5699.jpg
    IMG_5699.jpg
    299.4 KB · Views: 2,001
Hi, I'm new to this site. I love reading all your comments on chanel bags! I need help identifying this bag I saw today at NM. She didn't have the ticket so she looked it up on her book. I believe it's the caviar timeless tote with CC ? she said it was $3300 however, they have a bigger one for $3100, so I'm not sure if she was correct.

also, Last week I bought a nice flap bag, I don't know the name either!

The black tote is the Timeless CC. I believe it only comes in that one size. There is however a Timeless Tote that is larger and the 2 sides flare outward (compared to the CC, which is a proper rectangle). I love my Timeless CC. I want it in red!

Here is a pix of the larger timeless tote. The top is larger than the bottom. I chose the CC over the larger Tote because the Tote's squares were getting kinda squished due to it's shape.

http://www.fashionphile.com/includes/images/large/BW41346/BW41346-01.jpg