Chanel So Black WOC

KeepItChic

May 17, 2015
The other day I came across a photo of this gorgeous , edgy WOC in Black Calfskin with Black Hardware.
What are everyone's thoughts on the "so black" pieces , too trendy or here to stay?....how does the so black Hardware hold up, etc?

Also does anyone know if this specific WOC combination is available for purchase ? The SAs I have asked said they didn't have this in stock.

Any help or opinions are welcome

Attachments

• IMG_2393.jpg
    IMG_2393.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 1,786
Another note, the only reason that I would hesitate to purchase a so black bag would be that I have heard the hardware is susceptible to chipping. If they can fix the chipping issue I would definitely want one.

I like a lot of the reveals, but I do feel as if it's the latest "it" trend because a lot of the pieces end up on the consignment websites.

I actually feel the So Blacks are better than other types (Silver or Gold HW) because you don't have to worry about matching since I think it will go with everything.

Reactions: KeepItChic
I have 2 black hw bags. Love them. I personally think they r more subtle than other hw Chanel and as an SA said to me unless one truly knows Chanel most people would be clueless.

It feels to me to be on trend at the moment and Chanel seem to be churning it out more and more. Mainly cos they sell quick probably. Who knows if they will have longevity but I prefer the black HW to the other varied HWs out there (not a fan of the rainbow HW) I am happy with my 2 and will likely not buy anymore.

Last edited:
Another note, the only reason that I would hesitate to purchase a so black bag would be that I have heard the hardware is susceptible to chipping. If they can fix the chipping issue I would definitely want one.

Yes, definitely agree. If only there was magic chip-proof Hardware. #inanidealhandbagworld

I have 2 black hw bags. Love them. I personally think they r more subtle than other hw Chanel and as an SA said to me unless one truly knows Chanel most people would be clueless.

It feels to me to be on trend at the moment and Chanel seem to be churning it out more and more. Mainly cos they sell quick probably. Who knows if they will have longevity but I prefer the black HW to the other varied HWs out there (not a fan of the rainbow HW) I am happy with my 2 and will likely not buy anymore.

Love the subtly of the black hw as well ▪️

The other day I came across a photo of this gorgeous , edgy WOC in Black Calfskin with Black Hardware.
What are everyone's thoughts on the "so black" pieces , too trendy or here to stay?....how does the so black Hardware hold up, etc?

Also does anyone know if this specific WOC combination is available for purchase ? The SAs I have asked said they didn't have this in stock.

Any help or opinions are welcome

I recently bought a so black WOC at the Chanel Boutique in Palm Beach. My SA (Quincy) told me that there are a limited number of so blacks made and distributed by Chanel. He remarked that there were only 80 distributed to the USA this season. It's a beauty and I love it. I used it for a night out but would be comfortable wearing it with casual clothing. If you find one get it while you can,they are in limited number.

I recently bought a so black WOC at the Chanel Boutique in Palm Beach. My SA (Quincy) told me that there are a limited number of so blacks made and distributed by Chanel. He remarked that there were only 80 distributed to the USA this season. It's a beauty and I love it. I used it for a night out but would be comfortable wearing it with casual clothing. If you find one get it while you can,they are in limited number.

Could you post some pictures?[emoji4][emoji7]

Yes! Thanks for your comment,...could you please post modelling pics with your new beauty?