Chanel sneakers/ trainers - anyone else?

FINALLY !! a fellow TPF-er was able to help me find the ivory/white sports trail sneakers !! still waiting on a waitlist for the black colorway through the help of another TPF-er, but having these ones only reassured me more that i need the black ones in my life and that they are just as comfy as everyone else in this thread has been saying !! oh, and they did fit true to size !!

Attachments

• IMG_4806.jpg
    IMG_4806.jpg
    641.2 KB · Views: 109
FINALLY !! a fellow TPF-er was able to help me find the ivory/white sports trail sneakers !! still waiting on a waitlist for the black colorway through the help of another TPF-er, but having these ones only reassured me more that i need the black ones in my life and that they are just as comfy as everyone else in this thread has been saying !! oh, and they did fit true to size !!

beautiful! they are never available ..!

• Love
Reactions: amanda.tnguyen
Yay!! So glad you finally found a pair!! Crossing my fingers your black pair finds you!

• Love
Reactions: amanda.tnguyen
Need Help with sizing for wide feet ladies! Jumping on the chanel sneaker bandwagon and these 3 styles are what I'm debating on. I have size 11 feet or 42, and wide! The only other chanel shoes I have for reference are the dad sandals in 41 (just fit-could have sized up to 42). Should I get tts 42 or size down? I hear the classic (black ones) fit big? Any insights would be appreciated.

Attachments

• IMG_0009.JPG
    IMG_0009.JPG
    166.3 KB · Views: 67
  • IMG_0045.JPG
    IMG_0045.JPG
    179.8 KB · Views: 78
  • IMG_3853.jpeg
    IMG_3853.jpeg
    179.1 KB · Views: 73
Need Help with sizing for wide feet ladies! Jumping on the chanel sneaker bandwagon and these 3 styles are what I'm debating on. I have size 11 feet or 42, and wide! The only other chanel shoes I have for reference are the dad sandals in 41 (just fit-could have sized up to 42). Should I get tts 42 or size down? I hear the classic (black ones) fit big? Any insights would be appreciated.
hi !! i have really wide feet as well and i own the black sneakers you posted a pic of. i am a 7 1/2 US and usually a 38 EU - i wear a 39 in chanel espadrilles (since there's no half sizes and cause i have wide feet). for the black sneakers, i got my true to size 38 and find them very comfortable. i did try on the 37 and 37.5 and it did fit too but i found them a bit snug for my wide feet. hope this helps !!

I just bought some Cruise sneakers and found them a bit shorter and tighter in the toe area than previous years. I've been buying Chanel sneakers over the years so know my size and fit. These look the same, but they are shorter.

Anyone else notice this?

purple.jpg

Hey! Wondering if you or anyone else was able to get any of the sneakers pictured recently?
For those that were able to get it, did you get it directly from the store? How long was the wait time before one was available for you?

Also can someone help me out with the style numbers please? Trying to jump on the bandwagon super late.

Hey! Wondering if you or anyone else was able to get any of the sneakers pictured recently?
For those that were able to get it, did you get it directly from the store? How long was the wait time before one was available for you?

Also can someone help me out with the style numbers please? Trying to jump on the bandwagon super late.

I was able to get from a nordstrom sales associate. Chanel doesnt allow them to post online so often times if you reach out to them on IG they can private message you the styles they have and you can place order directly.

Reactions: Trinklets
I was able to get from a nordstrom sales associate. Chanel doesnt allow them to post online so often times if you reach out to them on IG they can private message you the styles they have and you can place order directly.

Thanks for the tip! I actually stalked the stocks thread for it and lucked out and 1 was posted in my size this week. I think you are right and just judging from prior posts, there is definitely a better chance of scoring the sneakers from a department store as opposed to a standalone store.
I just hope I got the right size. I went with my actual size since I heard these ran large..I usually like a tiny bit of space in my sneakers in general+ for socks.