Chanel Small Classic Flap Rose Gold Hardware

I was able to score her back in late July…have only worn her once bc she is so delicate!! You can see on the bottom a little creasing already

The lamb skin scares me. I also got the black trendy with rose gold hardware which is also lambskin. I really wanted the white trendy with rose gold but I’m really terrified of the white lamb skin. It’s more delicate than my caviar classics. I’m reserving the rose gold classic for special occasions since I’m so hard on my bags. I really hope they come out with caviar leather and rose gold.

Reactions: nhonhoi00
The lamb skin scares me. I also got the black trendy with rose gold hardware which is also lambskin. I really wanted the white trendy with rose gold but I’m really terrified of the white lamb skin. It’s more delicate than my caviar classics. I’m reserving the rose gold classic for special occasions since I’m so hard on my bags. I really hope they come out with caviar leather and rose gold.
Does your FA guarantee you the the rose gold classic coming in 22P? My FA said she is not sure but she will keep an eye on it?

Yes caviar and rose gold would be a dream!

Reactions: nhonhoi00
I've been searching high and low for this bag, and no such luck :sad: does anyone have any leads? I have several SA looking for me but they're having a hard time as well. I'm located in Chicago, IL or Bay Area, CA.
Did you ever find the bag? I had several SAs looking but everytime they tried to place an order, it gets declined bc stores won't release the bags :*(

Which collection has the small black trendy with rose gold hardware? I saw it once on instagram, but it was never on the CHANEL website.

Hi All, do you still love your rose gold hardware bag or has the fun (and the hardware) worn off by now?? I'm trying to decide whether to buy this bag and won't be just a 5-min hype for me... :smile: Thank you!

Hi All, do you still love your rose gold hardware bag or has the fun (and the hardware) worn off by now?? I'm trying to decide whether to buy this bag and won't be just a 5-min hype for me... :smile: Thank you!
It's been over 2.5 years and I still reach for it! I own more rose gold jewelry than yellow gold so that helps.
It's not an everyday bag for me so I can't speak too much to heavy wear and tear, but the hardware is still rosy like the day I got it.