Chanel Small Classic Flap Rose Gold Hardware

My SA may have located one for me (black lamb skin with rose gold)- is the rose gold easy to match? I haven’t wanted yellow gold and instead have been searching for one with light gold/champagne hardware. My SA said I should look at this one in rose gold- hard to tell on the pictures if rose gold is pink or how it compares to yellow gold or the light gold.
Hi! Congratulations! It’s a gorgeous bag and I think it matches with everything. I wear a lot of gold and rose gold jewelry so it’s easy to pair. But I think it even goes with mixed metals if you’re someone who also wears white gold jewelry :smile: please share pictures when you receive yours! :heart:

Reactions: nhonhoi00 and ksony
I’m so excited! I just got the Chanel Small Classic Flap in Black with Rose Gold Hardware! I should receive it next week so haven’t seen it in person yet. Does anyone else have one? It’s my first small cf.

I have a jumbo cf in black caviar, a so-black chevron coco handle and a hot pink 19 bag. Excited to own a 4th chanel bag. Going to be a 40th bday present to myself!
Congrats!! I don't even like pink, but I love the pink on pink version too