Chanel SLG club

Is this from 20B? If so, how is the caviar leather and do you know if it comes in lambskin as well?
This is the classic Beige Clair, not a seasonal color :smile:
Has the typical Beige Clair caviar.. matte with kind of smoother grains.. usually classic flaps come in lambskin or caviar with silver or gold just like the classic black but not sure about SLGs.. it’s very rare that SLGs are released in Beige Clair to begin with. Hope this helps!

Reactions: Destiny757
This card holder in camellia print has been on my wishlist. Finally took a plunge. How durable is this print? Will it eventually becomes flat over the time? Anyone who has it and has been using it for a while have any bad experiences. TIA.
View attachment 4883000View attachment 4883001
Hi, I have one in zip. Very durable and hard. The only thing is the logo may have hairline scratches. Other than that, nothing to worry.

Reactions: bfly
Hi, I have one in zip. Very durable and hard. The only thing is the logo may have hairline scratches. Other than that, nothing to worry.

Thank you for your info. I’m not really worry about hairline scratches on the hardware as I have some in regular caviar leather and they do same thing. I’m glad that this print is very durable.

Love the color of your wallet, I just got one in black, do you find that it’s quite stiff at first and will it soften up?

Thank you! Yes, mine is also quite stiff and I assume that it will soften (I just got mine yesterday) probably not as much as lambskin but a bit ☺
This is my first item from Chanel in caviar, I only have a reissue in the distressed calfskin, and I must admit I’m not that fond of the material. I’ve planned on getting a classic flap and will probably opt for lambskin :noworry:

Thank you! Yes, mine is also quite stiff and I assume that it will soften (I just got mine yesterday) probably not as much as lambskin but a bit ☺
This is my first item from Chanel in caviar, I only have a reissue in the distressed calfskin, and I must admit I’m not that fond of the material. I’ve planned on getting a classic flap and will probably opt for lambskin :noworry:
Thanks for the response, I just hope it softens right now it’s pretty stiff.

Reactions: Spongebaby
Hi all, I am looking for a Long wallet and found classic Long flap in lambskin. I cannot decide if I should buy it. Lambskin is much softer and lighter but not sure about Everyday usage. Need your advise please. Thank you.

you.

81D071A2-3F91-4EB7-A9C8-D0D0D493C036.jpeg

Reactions: hotgalaxy