Chanel SLG club

A little late posting this one.
Small cosmetic pouch...officially known as the Coco Voyage O-Case.
This is in 18B dark pink (raspberry)!
Very cool cleanable interior with pocket.

This can fit quite a bit. Shown here with two small pill bottles, 3 MAC lipsticks, tube of lip balm, Bath n Body Works Pocketbac and bandaids/meds in pocket. Could easily fit more.

Almost identical in length to the mini o case.
Love this one!
What a pretty and practical piece - the colour is gorgeous!

Reactions: Blueboxhappy
I'd like to get my wife either the zip coin, or the flap card holder... but having such a hard time deciding which to get and what color. We're going to Vegas in a month... so thinking of just taking her to some of the stores there and letting her pick. Just curious what the stock is like there. We're staying at the Wynn, so there will be a boutique there. Do these boutiques usually stock a fair amount of SLGs? Anyone know the best store to go to in Vegas?

I think she'd like something with a little color, maybe light blue, red, pink, or dark pink... in caviar... I'd just hate to get there and find they only have black, yellow and green (nothing against any of those colors).

The other option is we'll be passing through OC/LA on black friday... so could always stop by some stores in BH or South Coast if they generally have good stock.

Thanks so much for the insight!