Chanel SLG club

For anyone who has a jumbo and uses a chanel wallet, which do you recommend? I was looking at the French purse style/L zip as I found the traditional flap one very bulky... any input is welcome!

For anyone who has a jumbo and uses a chanel wallet, which do you recommend? I was looking at the French purse style/L zip as I found the traditional flap one very bulky... any input is welcome!

I sold my bi fold boy chanel wallet because it takes up a lot of space in jumbo, carrying card holders and pouch in these bags instead of Long wallets! [emoji4]

Dear TPF:s,

Not sure if this is the right thread but I am looking for more info about a small reissue pouch that I'm looking to buy. I am not sure if this was sold on it's own or if it came with a reissue bag and also non´t know from what year.. I bought one at Vestiaire but just found out the sale didn't go though since it didn't pass the quality inspection. And now I'm obsessed with finding it. :smile:

Anyone who owns this that can give me some info on what year it´s from and if it came with another bag or on it's own? Should it have auth sticker and card? Any info would be much appreciated so my search can continue. :smile: And pics if you have. Thanks a million in advance. :smile:
Best/hilleviSkärmavbild 2017-04-29 kl. 09.28.16.pngSkärmavbild 2017-04-29 kl. 09.28.30.pngSkärmavbild 2017-04-29 kl. 09.28.40.pngSkärmavbild 2017-04-29 kl. 09.28.47.png

Dear TPF:s,

Not sure if this is the right thread but I am looking for more info about a small reissue pouch that I'm looking to buy. I am not sure if this was sold on it's own or if it came with a reissue bag and also non´t know from what year.. I bought one at Vestiaire but just found out the sale didn't go though since it didn't pass the quality inspection. And now I'm obsessed with finding it. :smile:

Anyone who owns this that can give me some info on what year it´s from and if it came with another bag or on it's own? Should it have auth sticker and card? Any info would be much appreciated so my search can continue. :smile: And pics if you have. Thanks a million in advance. :smile:
Best/hilleviView attachment 3682745View attachment 3682746View attachment 3682747View attachment 3682748

It should come with reissue bag few years back. At leader 5 years ago.