Chanel services in Canada?

ctrxn

Jan 26, 2017
So I JUST got off the phone with a yorkdale Chanel SA & I called to ask how much it would be to clean my caviar bags.

He replied with: "oh... chanel doesn't clean or offer anything like that.. if you bring it in we can fix toggles and such, but we don't clean/redye and i've never heard of that.. if you can find a boutique that does then...terrific.. but we don't do that here or at bloor"

This CAN'T be true?!:confused1: I've never taken my chanels back to the boutique for any cleaning, but I've always considered it.. so I decided to call to see if I can clean my white caviar? Apparently he said there is NO SUCH THING. Is he just misinformed? I asked and explained myself again and he said nope nope nope. I also know they changed their repair/refurbish policy. But this isn't even a repair.

Can someone clarify? Or should i call back at a later date and ask again with a new SA..

I just want to clean my red caviar woc, white caviar & pink caviar CFs (caviar darkened? i guess from wear and tear/dirt.. i dont know:hrmm:)

So I JUST got off the phone with a yorkdale Chanel SA & I called to ask how much it would be to clean my caviar bags.

He replied with: "oh... chanel doesn't clean or offer anything like that.. if you bring it in we can fix toggles and such, but we don't clean/redye and i've never heard of that.. if you can find a boutique that does then...terrific.. but we don't do that here or at bloor"

This CAN'T be true?!:confused1: I've never taken my chanels back to the boutique for any cleaning, but I've always considered it.. so I decided to call to see if I can clean my white caviar? Apparently he said there is NO SUCH THING. Is he just misinformed? I asked and explained myself again and he said nope nope nope. I also know they changed their repair/refurbish policy. But this isn't even a repair.

Can someone clarify? Or should i call back at a later date and ask again with a new SA..

I just want to clean my red caviar woc, white caviar & pink caviar CFs (caviar darkened? i guess from wear and tear/dirt.. i dont know:hrmm:)
I asked the Vancouver store if they offered a 'spa service' for cleaning Chanel bags and they said they have never heard of it. Interesting enough, I have read several posts from our American TPF members that their Chanel store offers this service. I am not sure why it isn't offered in Canada. I am interested to hear from the other TPF members. Oh, too boot, she said that you should not put any conditioner on your lambskin bags as you are putting a 'chemical' on it. I am not sure what to believe as I have read a lot of TPF members use conditioner. For the amount of money we spend on our bags, I think this service should be provided complimentary to Chanel customers

Reactions: carmen56 and ctrxn
I hate to say and I'm still hoping that they will change it. I bought my chevron light pink from 2014 cruise from holt Calgary and went back on 2016 to them and ask for spa coz it's a little bit dirty at the back and I was told they don't do such things. And asked me where I got the information. I'm pissed off especially im with my hubby. And my hubby said to them what's the point of buying this expensive bags if you can't do such service. That time my SA doesn't work there anymore so I don't have nobody to really confirm it. They said there's one in Vancouver that can do cleaning I think it's "aces" if I remember it right and of course you have to pay. I'm so jealous/happy with all American tpf that get all this services.

Reactions: ctrxn
Aw, I guess its only offered in the US.. Thats disappointing.
My hubs said the same thing when I was wondering why they don't clean it.
I just ordered the cadillac lotion after browsing the forum all day to determine how to clean my caviar pieces, so hopefully that will work. Still wish there was a Canadian "spa" though!

Thanks for both of your inputs!! :smile:

Reactions: chicnfab
Aw, I guess its only offered in the US.. Thats disappointing.
My hubs said the same thing when I was wondering why they don't clean it.
I just ordered the cadillac lotion after browsing the forum all day to determine how to clean my caviar pieces, so hopefully that will work. Still wish there was a Canadian "spa" though!

Thanks for both of your inputs!! :smile:
Where did u order the Cadillac if I may ask?? Thanks