Chanel seasonal flap or thin just un clou?

Which one?

• Chanel seasonal flap

Votes: 20 21.1%
  • Thin just un clou

Votes: 67 70.5%
  • Other

Votes: 8 8.4%

• Total voters

sscrayzee

Ig: luxelovess
Feb 28, 2012
Im torn on my next purchase. With the price increase I think a chanel would be a good investment love the colour on this and found one in excellrnt condition for $3200 usd. What do u guys suggest? i have a black chanel mini already.
the just un clou i would wear everyday

Attachments

• 6700E867-548B-44FE-9220-C6E98CBA0411.jpeg
    6700E867-548B-44FE-9220-C6E98CBA0411.jpeg
    100.1 KB · Views: 353
  • E5CDC4DF-B0DB-461C-ACFD-6EC38B9019F6.jpeg
    E5CDC4DF-B0DB-461C-ACFD-6EC38B9019F6.jpeg
    41.5 KB · Views: 346
Last edited:
Love that seasonal flap! It’s a good price! I had one in a vintage silver gold turn lock in black. But this is so beautiful and the color is just gorgeous. I have a thin JUC which I bought a few months back, wore it everyday but a bag is more fun and for me to admire. :nuts::flowers:

Reactions: sscrayzee
Im torn on my next purchase. With the price increase I think a chanel would be a good investment love the colour on this and found one in excellrnt condition for $3200 usd. What do u guys suggest? i have a black chanel mini already.
the just un clou i would wear everyday
Honestly I’d go with the JUC since you already own a Chanel bag. I own 2 bracelets and 3 rings from them and I get more use out of it than my Chanel bags! I love my Cartier’s more than my Chanel bags haha

Ugh that’s a hard decision. Normally I would say get the bag. I’m more of a bag person then jewelry. If you don’t already have a quality, statement bracelet, I’d go for that. But knowing that’s a seasonal bag that’s no longer being produced and if you love it, you may not find it later on. The bracelet will be around for purchase for a very long time.

That bag is a stunner, and I'm not normally a seasonal bags buyer. Wow! However, I always go for jewelry before bags, myself. I'm a big fan of Cartier, but not of the JUC....unless it's the thin one that you've chosen. I personally would go for that! GL!

That’s the dilemma I had before the price increase. I wanted to get a small gabby but once I tried on the thin JUC with diamonds, I’m a goner.
For the seasonal bag, it looks very much like a vintage flap bag style, I think you may try your luck and see if you can find one for a good condition one!

That’s the dilemma I had before the price increase. I wanted to get a small gabby but once I tried on the thin JUC with diamonds, I’m a goner.
For the seasonal bag, it looks very much like a vintage flap bag style, I think you may try your luck and see if you can find one for a good condition one!
Is the thin JUC with diamonds worth it? I'm eyeing the regular thin JUC, but keep hearing about the thin one with diamonds.

So I have the thin JUC, and I love it except that it snags all my stuff. Especially my clothing. So something to consider if you wear it all the time as I wear mine everyday as well. It’s a beautiful piece.