Chanel seasonal flap or thin just un clou?

Which one?

• Chanel seasonal flap

Votes: 20 21.5%
  • Thin just un clou

Votes: 65 69.9%
  • Other

Votes: 8 8.6%

• Total voters
Oct 3, 2014
Love that seasonal flap! It’s a good price! I had one in a vintage silver gold turn lock in black. But this is so beautiful and the color is just gorgeous. I have a thin JUC which I bought a few months back, wore it everyday but a bag is more fun and for me to admire. :nuts::flowers:

Reactions: sscrayzee
May 22, 2020
Canada
Im torn on my next purchase. With the price increase I think a chanel would be a good investment love the colour on this and found one in excellrnt condition for $3200 usd. What do u guys suggest? i have a black chanel mini already.
the just un clou i would wear everyday
Honestly I’d go with the JUC since you already own a Chanel bag. I own 2 bracelets and 3 rings from them and I get more use out of it than my Chanel bags! I love my Cartier’s more than my Chanel bags haha

Venessa84

Aug 20, 2013
The Garden State
Ugh that’s a hard decision. Normally I would say get the bag. I’m more of a bag person then jewelry. If you don’t already have a quality, statement bracelet, I’d go for that. But knowing that’s a seasonal bag that’s no longer being produced and if you love it, you may not find it later on. The bracelet will be around for purchase for a very long time.

OCMomof3

Feb 26, 2013
Southern CA
That bag is a stunner, and I'm not normally a seasonal bags buyer. Wow! However, I always go for jewelry before bags, myself. I'm a big fan of Cartier, but not of the JUC....unless it's the thin one that you've chosen. I personally would go for that! GL!

chrissiewong

Nov 7, 2015
That’s the dilemma I had before the price increase. I wanted to get a small gabby but once I tried on the thin JUC with diamonds, I’m a goner.
For the seasonal bag, it looks very much like a vintage flap bag style, I think you may try your luck and see if you can find one for a good condition one!

That’s the dilemma I had before the price increase. I wanted to get a small gabby but once I tried on the thin JUC with diamonds, I’m a goner.
For the seasonal bag, it looks very much like a vintage flap bag style, I think you may try your luck and see if you can find one for a good condition one!
Is the thin JUC with diamonds worth it? I'm eyeing the regular thin JUC, but keep hearing about the thin one with diamonds.

Alliiccee

Jan 24, 2016
Bay Area
So I have the thin JUC, and I love it except that it snags all my stuff. Especially my clothing. So something to consider if you wear it all the time as I wear mine everyday as well. It’s a beautiful piece.