Chanel Sample Sale NYC

SohoChic

O.G.
Jun 10, 2008
New York City
I have heard of one that happens for employee's in NJ. I lived near the CHANEL corporate office in Piscataway NJ when I was younger and there were always whispers. Whatever it is it is tightly guarded.

sammi_nysh

O.G.
Aug 21, 2006
NYC
I know it's stuff only. Only few selected editors and top VIPs received the invitation. Chanel has been very strict to their sample sale list.

Denial

O.G.
Oct 10, 2006
new york
They aren't public, editors and employees only. You have to sign a waver before entering. It's the strictest sample sale ive ever been to.

poppers986

Nov 4, 2009
New York
saks had them for employess last year, i missed it though, didnt find out about till this year actually, a friend bought a python flap for $250

poppers986

Nov 4, 2009
New York
I know right, I was so angry when I heard about that, they only let the people at the 5th be store know, 5 years working for theat company and I didn't find out that they had employee sample sales until I was leaving!

So would anybody like to get me
into a Chanel sample sale ;)

djrr

O.G.
May 5, 2008
^ ok.. that is just insane, it says $100 for bags, $200 for gowns... are those samples only current season or also classic ones? but i guess no one cares if it's only selling for $100. ppl will just grab anything they can :P

sclisa

Jul 7, 2007
unfortunately, this is not open to the public. it woud be complete chaos at those prices!