Chanel RTW sales?

No, but SA at NM says stock is low. It sure seemed so to me. If you bank of sale time there may not be much left. (Me thinks stores are buying less quantity so it moves out prior to the big markdown.) On that note, I'm still waiting for pieces to show up that were expected to arrive last month.

Thanks gals!
Jmen, I agree, stock is very low in my store and one of the jackets I was interested was already sold out. You may be right that we should snag anything that we like right now. ;)

Csnoopy, As soon as the J12s come in, I'll be coming to Tysons. Bobbie didn't tell me about the sale but Liz at Saks did. I so wanted the beige tweed short sleeved jacket that Bobby had but it was "on hold" for someone to try on. That's the second time that's happened (frown) but I am getting it from Saks along with a few other pieces. Am clueless what's gonna fit. Did get the navy jersey jacket with grey trim from her tho. Hoping to get a pic of it soon. A lot of car fixing yesterday and me working, we ran out of daylight which is a better light for taking pics.

^^awww...well, msg me when you're coming again...btw i think we were closeby to where you are 2 weekends ago---wandered out to this place called "B's BBQ" and the signs said we were near WV and someone mentioned Martinsburg too I think hehe...made me think of you

Oh do you work with Liz Covey at Saks Chevy Chase? She's a DARLING...love her, she's so nice!

Yah NM and even Saks seemed to have bought so much less...but my main SA, Cindy at Saks helped me gather up most of what I wanted :smile:

Cory, Liz Lee in Greenwich has been helping me. I'd love to have Cindy's 411 because ne'er mind as there's ill winds a blowing in what I want to say. But I agree, stores seem to have a lot less stock so there will be next to zilch at sale time unfortunately.

If you saw a Martinsburg sign, you couldn't be too far away. Although I'm technically out of town about 5 miles towards Hagerstown, MD. You should check out Shepherdstown. The main street is artsy shops for all of 2-3 blocks on either side. There are apple orchards nearby so lots of variety of apples in the fall. PS the cops suck there -- parking tickets. It's like Mayberry gone totally insane. They have been sued for hitting women, bystanders who were innocent bystanders to events, so give those yokels a wide berth and don't say oink, oink even if you see a pig.