Chanel Rouge Allure luminous satin lip color

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I've learnt that the Chanel Rouge Allure luminous satin lip color has won a no. of awards within these two years. However, it is a rather expensive lipstick. Has anyone tried it and is it worth the steep price?TIA

2. I bought 2 Rouge Allure lipsticks.
    They are really good.
    They are separated into 3 categories, one is like a gloss without shimmer, one is matte and i think the last one is sheer.
    I uses alot of Chanel lipstick and lipgloss, Chanel lip products are really good.
    If you think the prices are steep, why don't you check out the colors first. there have 6 new colors for this summer and they are really pretty.

3. I LOVE Chanel lipsticks!:love: Seriously. I could probably (if I had to) go to lower-priced mascara, blush, and eye shadow, but for lipstick? I only buy Chanel or Dior. I like something that doesn't feel heavy, dry, or sticky, and the Aqualumiere line from Chanel feels moist, but has enough pigment in it so that its not too sheer.

4. i have 4 of them...

a red
    a pink
    a light beigy shimmer one
    and a lovely pale browny one

they are HOT!! last a while and just look stunning the colors are soo great

5. Love them.

6. i love them too.....beautiful colors in beautiful packaging :tup:

7. I have 10 of them and adore them! My fav right now is Desirable since it's a punchy pink and great for the warmer months. I'm a m/u addict but they're def worth their price. The tube is just so much fun also!:tup:

8. Since the responses so far about the lipstick have been positive, I have decided to get two to try them out. I agree with bluewin, the colors are very attractive indeed. I hope they are longlasting, as I do not like to re-apply my lipstick every 2-3 hours. I only do so after meals.Thanks very much for everybody's advice.

9. I feel as if I do have to re-apply often but the only time I have not had to reapply is with the Too Faced lip gloss, so I would be a bad one to ask. I think I chew my lips. The colors are gorgeous. You will love them.

10. On me, they're long lasting. I just reapply right after a meal and voila! I'm done!

11. yep - definately worth the money

12. Love em - best lipstick I've ever used!

13. I am addicted to them - you will love them! I find them worth every cent.

14. I've been using my Rouge Allure for over a week now. Yes, I'm definitely a convert. It has all the qualities a good lipstick should have:good colors, staying power,moisturization,comfort and good packaging. I guess I'll be into Chanel cosmetics as well, apart from their handbags:yahoo:

15. I have Silhouette - a perfect brownish-pink. Love it!