chanel repair question

spylove22

O.G.
Jun 29, 2006
I have a chanel bag that shows a little bit of wear on the bottom corners (it's caviar). I haven't used it that much and it's less than a year old so I gave it to repair. But then I remembered someone who said they repaint the bag and it comes out really stiff and not the same. I don't want them to do that, can't they just touch a tiny corner. I'm getting nervous now...

I think it should be okay. :smile: The issues with stiffness were with lambskin leather. Apparently, some bags after coming back from repairs lost their plushness, etc (I've heard of people recommending Barbara at LMB, who does a great job with lamb leather repairs). Since your bag is caviar, and it's just a corner issue, I think it will come back perfect. :smile:

Hey.
I've also been having problems with my 2.55
It was given to me by my grandmother in June, and it's pretty old. I think she bought it in Paris a long time ago. Anyway, so the leather on the bottom right corner is very worn, but I have contacted a repair company about that so it's not a problem, but the silver CC metal work on the fastener on the flap has come off. I brought it out last night, and was shocked and devastated to discover that the metal work had disappeared. I'm so upset, please does anybody have any advice?
X