CHANEL REISSUE

Been trying for over a year to get my hands on a black quilted 224 with RHW, but no luck so far :crybaby: I'm starting to think I might never find one, so I decided to get this reissue for now. I am still holding out hope for the 224 of my dreams eventually, so I got the So Black Chevron (different size, different hardware, different pattern) as not to be redundant once I find that unicorn. Until then, I am quite pleased with this beauty :hbeat:
View attachment 4159938 View attachment 4159939
Was this from 18K? Would you mind sharing the tag please? TIA

I recently got my dream bag - Chanel reissue 226 in RHW! Love it so much. I bought it directly from the boutique but never got the tag that comes with it...only the authenticity card. Is there any way I can tell which season it is? It doesn't say on my receipt either. I'm so curious!!

Reactions: MahaM
I recently got my dream bag - Chanel reissue 226 in RHW! Love it so much. I bought it directly from the boutique but never got the tag that comes with it...only the authenticity card. Is there any way I can tell which season it is? It doesn't say on my receipt either. I'm so curious!!
Does your bag have the chevron pattern? And congratulations!!!