CHANEL REISSUE

I will share if I decide to get it but like you said, it is so much more expensive than a regular mini but at least this one can be worn with the chains doubled up so I suppose we have to pay more for that option.

I think that minis are too common because of the price point. It is good that reissues are more expensive, because they are prettier and also more rare, which makes them even better. I love mine and I want to add a 227 soon.

Reactions: Katemonaco
[emoji173]️[emoji173]️[emoji173]️bag love[emoji295]️
This is so beautiful my lovely friend! You wear it so beautiful!!!! :heart::love:
'Noted I used the same adjective one after another sentence - bad English!
But when it comes to you and your 'beautiful' (:biggrin:) bag, that describe you best!!!:love:
:wave::wave: thank you kindly to both of you, South Beach & aki_sato....appreciate it. I am deeply in love with that bag.

This is one of my favorite threads! Love seeing everyone's reissues, I'm hoping to have one soon [emoji16][emoji38] I wanted to know how can you tell between reissue sizes, like 226 and 227? Does anyone know what size Wendy from Wendy's Lookbook is? See attached pic.
IMG_1475557496.521215.jpg

This is one of my favorite threads! Love seeing everyone's reissues, I'm hoping to have one soon [emoji16][emoji38] I wanted to know how can you tell between reissue sizes, like 226 and 227? Does anyone know what size Wendy from Wendy's Lookbook is? See attached pic.
View attachment 3483543

Hers appears to be a 226 from a glance. She's quite petite and a 227 would look huge on her.

Reactions: shopgirl4cc
You guys who own the jumbo and reissue 226, which do you recommend over the other? I'm 5'7 so a big bag won't look bad on my frame. I just wanted a bigger bag for daily use.

I personally picked the reissue over the jumbo. The reissue looks smaller but more or less fits the same amount as the jumbo. Also, the reissue is a fair bit lighter, so that is something to consider if you dont like heavy bags.

I'm 5'8" almost 5'9" and of average/slim build and i felt that the chain length was still a bit too long to wear on the shoulder single strap for the jumbo but the bag is too big to wear cross body in my opinion. You can play around with the straps to shorten them but i do feel that it is a bit of a hassle. The reissue on the other hand has the perfect strap length for me.

For me the reissue is pretty much my ultimate bag, i always preferred the m/l size classic flap but it just didnt fit enough so the reissue is a happy medium between the size of the m/l and how much the jumbo can fit. Hope this helps a little:biggrin:

I personally picked the reissue over the jumbo. The reissue looks smaller but more or less fits the same amount as the jumbo. Also, the reissue is a fair bit lighter, so that is something to consider if you dont like heavy bags.

I'm 5'8" almost 5'9" and of average/slim build and i felt that the chain length was still a bit too long to wear on the shoulder single strap for the jumbo but the bag is too big to wear cross body in my opinion. You can play around with the straps to shorten them but i do feel that it is a bit of a hassle. The reissue on the other hand has the perfect strap length for me.

For me the reissue is pretty much my ultimate bag, i always preferred the m/l size classic flap but it just didnt fit enough so the reissue is a happy medium between the size of the m/l and how much the jumbo can fit. Hope this helps a little:biggrin:

Thank you so much! I'm def leaning towards the reissue. I love the classic bag but do want to add a reissue to my collection.