CHANEL REISSUE

Hello everyone, I’m new with reissue style. I usually not interested in reissue bag but recently I found reissue bag is very unique with their look. I have own some Chanel classic cc black with gold hardware bags. Now I want to add this reissue bag to my collection. And mini size made me so love with reissue bag Even more, I have read and seen a lots of pictures of mini from 19A collection and Recently I saw picture that Chanel made mini in black for 19K but with bruises or aged gold hardware. It made me feel like I can’t not make decisions between sghw and aghw with this black color. My SA manage to find both of them for me but I only want to buy 1. Can anyone please give me idea or help me pick one.. first picture is 19K and second picture is 19A.
I like the 19k better!

Reactions: In love with cc bag
Hello everyone, I’m new with reissue style. I usually not interested in reissue bag but recently I found reissue bag is very unique with their look. I have own some Chanel classic cc black with gold hardware bags. Now I want to add this reissue bag to my collection. And mini size made me so love with reissue bag Even more, I have read and seen a lots of pictures of mini from 19A collection and Recently I saw picture that Chanel made mini in black for 19K but with bruises or aged gold hardware. It made me feel like I can’t not make decisions between sghw and aghw with this black color. My SA manage to find both of them for me but I only want to buy 1. Can anyone please give me idea or help me pick one.. first picture is 19K and second picture is 19A.

I would also go with the brushed GHW 19K

I really think it comes down to personal preference. I passed on the 19A as I thought the shiny gold hardware made the bag appear dressier and my lifestyle is super casual. I am waiting for my 19K with aged gold hardware to arrive tomorrow. There is also a version from 19K available in metallic sheepskin with ruthenium hardware. I'm a huge fan of ruthenium hardware but since I already have a 225 in the black aged rhw , I thought the aged gold would add variety. If it's possible to see them in person try them on and see which version you prefer.

I really think it comes down to personal preference. I passed on the 19A as I thought the shiny gold hardware made the bag appear dressier and my lifestyle is super casual. I am waiting for my 19K with aged gold hardware to arrive tomorrow. There is also a version from 19K available in metallic sheepskin with ruthenium hardware. I'm a huge fan of ruthenium hardware but since I already have a 225 in the black aged rhw , I thought the aged gold would add variety. If it's possible to see them in person try them on and see which version you prefer.
I go with aged gold hardware. Thank you.

Reactions: renet
Both are simply stunning and I love gold hardware given the option choose the classic with aged gold hardware. Keep in mind that this is a seasonal piece so if available and you are in love then purchase as soon as possible.

Can someone please share the reference code if they have it. I'm looking for the 19A Reissue bag - Size small 225 - black with shiny gold hardware.
Apparently it was a seasonal piece and my SA isn't very helpful to find it. Thanks in advance! :smile:

Sorry in advance if I am bursting your bubble. I can't help but notice the quilts on the flap do not align with the front of the bag. Did these pass QC or there is no QC anymore? Or is this the norm now for all Chanel bags? If these were not sent direct from Chanel SA, I would have thought they were fakes.

What’s the difference..?