Chanel Raincoat for bags?

Hi All! What exactly is this? I've seen a few pics of this floating around. This pic is from What HAVE YOU SEEN IN STOCK thready. Is this a raincoat for your bag? Is it sold separately? I think its so cute! I'm afraid to ask how much. :sad::P
Yes. Raincoat for bag and at $600+. You didn’t ask but I feel obligated. :P

I thought for the price they should at least make it more desirable like, drawstring to pull bottom together with a chanel lucky charm like lion version or camellia version etc etc with matching buttons (my fellow RTW friends know how obsessed we are with those), and where the prints will also reflect and match such (it will drive us INSANE trying to collect them all).

They do that, I would consider. Karl... what’s going on? Don’t you know me by now? :girlsigh:

Hi All! What exactly is this? I've seen a few pics of this floating around. This pic is from What HAVE YOU SEEN IN STOCK thready. Is this a raincoat for your bag? Is it sold separately? I think its so cute! I'm afraid to ask how much. :sad::P
Thought I would show how the handbag raincoat looks with two different bag sizes underneath it. Hope this helps. Pictures came from my SA and she confirmed that it is $650 before tax :smile:

0907D1DA-A814-43AF-AD68-114CF103ECE7.jpeg F6793203-6961-46ED-BE91-8F1288973B44.jpeg
This smaller Spring Act 2 PVC bag is underneath it.

80A36F29-27F9-4187-9DC3-A425E0BB9401.jpeg 031A95D7-FB52-4910-B45B-558592A6A31E.jpeg
The new Spring Act 2 metallic green jumbo is underneath it.

Yes. Raincoat for bag and at $600+. You didn’t ask but I feel obligated. :P

I thought for the price they should at least make it more desirable like, drawstring to pull bottom together with a chanel lucky charm like lion version or camellia version etc etc with matching buttons (my fellow RTW friends know how obsessed we are with those), and where the prints will also reflect and match such (it will drive us INSANE trying to collect them all).

They do that, I would consider. Karl... what’s going on? Don’t you know me by now? :girlsigh:

lol! Now you're onto something. I think it's such a cute idea! but not for $600. I'm just so drawn to it!

Thought I would show how the handbag raincoat looks with two different bag sizes underneath it. Hope this helps. Pictures came from my SA and she confirmed that it is $650 before tax :smile:

View attachment 3988959 View attachment 3988960
This smaller Spring Act 2 PVC bag is underneath it.

View attachment 3988962 View attachment 3988961
The new Spring Act 2 metallic green jumbo is underneath it.

Thanks so much for both pics! It's so crazy but I'm just drawn to it! I just love the idea

lol! Now you're onto something. I think it's such a cute idea! but not for $600. I'm just so drawn to it!

Thanks so much for both pics! It's so crazy but I'm just drawn to it! I just love the idea
NP! Not crazy at all! I’m drawn to it too haha :giggle::blush:
I still need to see it in person though :smile:

Reactions: Kendie26
I agree this is sooo cute but I’m not going to pay $600+ for it. Haven’t seen it irl but judging from the photos, I think it’s probably similar to the H raincoats which are useless against actual rain. In fact the only time I ever use them are to protect my bags in restaurants or hair salons. :P The best “raincoat” for my bags is the Longchamp Le Pliage imo.

@mssmelanie @Vanana @Bother Free @KittyKat65
:roflmfao: just had to thank you all for my best morning laugh of the day!! I am also very drawn to it...very cute raincoat, but I am a “realist” & know I’d feel a little funny using it in public (take no offense anyone who buys them!)
I agree....but I have LV's and this raincoat does not cover up the handles and the handles have to come up through something so my thoughts are if you are really in the rain the drops would go through where the handles are because you know it's not tight enough. It does look cute though, I will give it that!...