Chanel Quilted Boy vs. Jumbo Classic?? Please Share Your Thoughts!

Jumbo Classic, gogogo before the price increase. I saw the SAs checking inventory last weekend and one confirmed that it will happen soon.

Oh noooo. I am leaning towards Jumbo Classic now but I just can't decide which color. I heard there might be a light pink coming out for Cruise, which would be interesting to see.

Or do you think a more neutral color like the black caviar, or Beige, would be better than a "seasonal" type of color?

Jumbo classic, timeless. Btw, is your white boy in lamb? If it is, I would say return it. Cos color transfer problem will be 100 %. You might need to baby it if it is in lamb. You don't wanna buy a Chanel and let it sit in your closet for years.

Oh noooo...
I bought it in London airport,,, I love that pearl white boy chanel so much!! and now I could not return it or exchange it (i guess? since it's different country?)

now i want the red classic flap in jumbo as well... i thought the boy chanel is going to be an everyday bag for me.. but with the color transferring.. i'm guessing not?
Did you wear it with jeans before you return it?
You can return in a different country, at least I could