Chanel purchase history

I bought a bag from NM last month and my boutique SA was able to see. She said I've purchased a big in March and she couldn't ring another bag I wanted to purchase until April. Luckily, it was 3/31.

I understand that it’s one Chanel system and they do sync. I mainly shop at Bloomingdales, also do some shopping at Saks and boutiques. I purchased in Bloomingdales in March (1 bag and 1slg) and wanted to buy more. My SA said that she won’t be able to do that because everything is tracked now. She showed me in their computer and I saw all my purchases including saks and boutique. I understand that they are also being audited and SAs and managers don’t want to take risk and have exceptions on their record. I’m guessing some still do exceptions for special clients, I am not sure.

Chanel boutiques are all connected in the US with most of the boutiques inside Dept stores (NM, Saks, Bloomies, Nordstrom) but the only store I know that isn’t synced is Hirshleifers. So you wouldn’t be faced with purchase limits.
I tried to purchase from Hirshleifers last year; however, without purchase history with them, they can't take a phone order.

I tried to purchase from Hirshleifers last year; however, without purchase history with them, they can't take a phone order.
Yea that’s the 2nd time I heard that which is so odd since I purchased for the first time over the phone last year for a handbag with no problem. And I recently ordered shoes from a different SA with no problems. I don’t know if it depends on the Sales associate helping you.

I think some people posted that because of extensive shipping delays and the the delayed merchandise is overlapping into new launches seems like the Sa can get permission from management to allow these purchases. Some customers have been waiting for a couple of months for their items and to be told they can't purchase an older waitlist item because of a quota to me this wouldn't be fair.

Yea that’s the 2nd time I heard that which is so odd since I purchased for the first time over the phone last year for a handbag with no problem. And I recently ordered shoes from a different SA with no problems. I don’t know if it depends on the Sales associate helping you.
Lucky you. Since the SA didn't want to take my order, I give up shopping there.