Chanel Prices and Stock in PARIS and other Chanel in Paris questions!

Thank you!! Can’t wait to wear it! I’m glad we both got a mini! And I think @DesignerxGirl will get one too! Paris has decent stock.

I’m actually not sure how lucky I’ll be in getting a top handle anymore…it’s getting later into the season and I’ve called a few places and they’re saying it’s not available But I suppose I’ll still go in person to check it out! Just not sure which one will actually have it as Paris has so many stores Will keep you all posted.

I’m actually not sure how lucky I’ll be in getting a top handle anymore…it’s getting later into the season and I’ve called a few places and they’re saying it’s not available But I suppose I’ll still go in person to check it out! Just not sure which one will actually have it as Paris has so many stores Will keep you all posted.
Any luck? I have a good feeling you will!

Reactions: asngirl106
Hi! I have been staying in Paris this week and visited (almost) all the boutiques searching for a beige caviar classic flap without success… The only two available at Bon Marché had defects :sad: Overall, the stock in all boutiques was rather low for classic flaps. One SA said it was because it was the end of the season and they should soon get more, when the next one launches beginning of March.
Hope this is useful! :smile:

I went to Paris this past weekend and had appointments at Rue Cambon 19 and 31, Paris Royale, Le Bon Marche and Printemps. I ended up going only to Rue Cambon 19 and 31 because it was the first two appointments of my day and was able to score the bag I wanted on the 31 boutique:amuse:

Cues were huge in every boutique, the one in Cambon 31 was insane and when I was shopping around at Galleries Lafayette and Printemps I noticed the lines in front of Chanel, so def recommend booking an appointment on the website:https://www.chanel.com/fr/care-services/book-appointment/

Once you make an appointment you will receive a confirmation sms + email, and closer to your appointment day the same thing.

Even with an appointment I ended up waiting for one hour at 31, but I could wait inside, so spent the time browsing the boutique and on the sitting area having some water and coffee, while people without an appointment have to cue standing in the entrance of the boutique.

The wait was worth it because the sa was lovely. Overall service was impecable and I scored the bag I wanted, plus took some pictures in the famous stairs, that btw is a closed area. I asked the sa after I made the purchase and she had to ask for a specific security guard to open the door for us, since she didn´t had the access code to open the glass door that separates the stairs to the boutique area.

I was over the moon to be able to score my desired bag on this iconic boutique, but due to security reasons (the shopping bag for the 22 is huge and heavy) I asked them to put my bag inside the black shopping bag with no logos (this is basically a canvas black simple shopping bag). Felt safer to walk on the streets like this and not showing off the white logo bag and getting attention from pick pockets. So if you also prefer to have your shopping bag inside the black one you have to ask for it, otherwise you won´t get it.

Regarding stock: I was iso the 22, so didn´t even ask for CF, but heard other customers asking for it and the SAs were basically only showing 2.55 options. Only when I was upstairs in a private area I saw another customer being able to choose between a CF and a 2.55 (both black). A lot of 19, Deauville and Coco Handle options and when I asked for minis the sa opened the closet and showed me that were only two options.

Hope this helps someone that is planning a Chanel shopping trip in Paris!

Attachments

• IMG_4040.jpeg
    IMG_4040.jpeg
    201.3 KB · Views: 287
  • IMG_4016.jpeg
    IMG_4016.jpeg
    163.2 KB · Views: 261
  • IMG_4020.jpeg
    IMG_4020.jpeg
    230.8 KB · Views: 226
  • IMG_4005.jpeg
    IMG_4005.jpeg