Chanel Prices and Stock in PARIS and other Chanel in Paris questions!

Hi everyone!
Wanted to thank the forum for the tips and updates. My husband managed to get the classy small double flap for me in Paris Rue de Montaigne store today, I couldn't visit Paris myself and really wanted classic or mini as it's quite hard to get one from my local store, the stock is low and demand is outrageously high!

Photo of two bags they had offered: Mini square and caviar classic flap small.
PHOTO-2021-11-14-14-06-25.jpg
Short story of the purchase, maybe would be helpful to anyone: he went on Saturday but it was so busy so the lady who gives appointments advised him to come next day in the morning, said they have some classics at the back and she would assign him SA next day. She was super nice! After the purchase they said classic flap was the last one (I mean we would never know for sure of course), the mini was only in a square shape, I just prefer rectangular, but the color seems lovely! So he got classic which I initially wanted! Said stuff was really nice and helpful :smile:

Hello everyone! I'm hoping to go to 31 Rue Cambon on 8 Dec - I only have one day in Paris and after reading how busy it is, do you think I'd be able to make an appointment? Is 19 Rue Cambon less busy? If I managed to purchase something from 19, would I still be allowed to have a photo on the steps?! It's my dreammm :smile: thanks all!

Hi Everyone

I would be grateful if someone could let me know the current price of the Chanel Business Affinity bag (Flap bag with handle) in a medium size in black caviar with gold/ champagne hardware in France. I’m hoping to travel to Paris from UK soon to take advantage of the VAT refund.

Thank you

Attachments

• 60E46A92-017D-4B7C-A41E-87B02DC6C74F.jpeg
    60E46A92-017D-4B7C-A41E-87B02DC6C74F.jpeg
    219.9 KB · Views: 28
Hello everyone! I'm hoping to go to 31 Rue Cambon on 8 Dec - I only have one day in Paris and after reading how busy it is, do you think I'd be able to make an appointment? Is 19 Rue Cambon less busy? If I managed to purchase something from 19, would I still be allowed to have a photo on the steps?! It's my dreammm :smile: thanks all!
Hello :smile: I would call them or arrange an appointment online. I think this would be much easier for you. I would recommend to everyone to arrange an appointment if there is only one day left for shopping. Maybe you can arrange in each boutique an appointment just to be sure?
I can't answer your last question.

I'm going to Paris next week (Nov 29th) and looking to purchase my first Chanel bag in one of the boutiques!

My dream bag is a 2.55 mini with ruthenium hardware in a classic color like dark red or black. But I'm open to one of the other minis too like the square minis - no lambskin though, prefer caviar or the distressed leather only.

What's the selection like in Paris this time of year? Do you think it will be hard to find a mini that matches roughly what I'm looking for?

Just looking for my perfect Chanel bag that I'll keep forever, under $5K. :biggrin:

Thank you!!

Reactions: BrightStar57
I'm going to Paris next week (Nov 29th) and looking to purchase my first Chanel bag in one of the boutiques!

My dream bag is a 2.55 mini with ruthenium hardware in a classic color like dark red or black. But I'm open to one of the other minis too like the square minis - no lambskin though, prefer caviar or the distressed leather only.

What's the selection like in Paris this time of year? Do you think it will be hard to find a mini that matches roughly what I'm looking for?

Just looking for my perfect Chanel bag that I'll keep forever, under $5K. :biggrin:

Thank you!!
I think Chanel doesn’t make minis in caviar anymore, only lambskin. Maybe you can try to search on pre-loved market.

Hey! I will be going to Paris in January 23 I'm hoping to land my first chanel bag, black mini rectangular classic flap in lambskin, don't really care what color hardware but would prefer silver for a more casual look. What are my chances?

Last edited:
Hi everyone,
I just got back from Paris on Sunday. I did visit the 31 Rue Cambon boutique on Thursday afternoon and there was a little bit of a line but I think I only waited maybe 15 min or so. I was able to finally score a pair of the highly sought after combat boots, but not in the shiny black goatskin that I wanted, but black tweed instead. I didn't see too many classics there, more so 19 bags in the new mint green, new peach pink color, then the white which I ended up getting. I was also able to score a mini 19 belt bag in black as well. The SA was very sweet and patient with me and let my husband and I upstairs and brought out champagne for us and different items to look at as well. The SA was also able to arrange for delivery to our hotel as well so we would not have to walk out with the bags.

Chanel at CDG: A good amount of 19 bags in white, black, mint green, peach, light beige/champagne. They also had combat boots as well, but not my size in the black shiny goatskin sadly. I was able to score the new fabric and suede black and white sneakers there. My husband purchased 2 ties for himself. I did see a lady being shown a baby blue mini flap which was gorgeous and also saw some classic bags in the drawer too as well. Overall, the airport had a pretty good amount of stock. I kind of wish I would have got my 19 bag there since it was about 500-600 cheaper plus tax free already but I didn't want to risk it.

Hello,
Sharing my experience after visiting three standalone boutiques this week (Rue Cambon, Rue Royale, Avenue Montaigne). Stock was definitely low or limited depending on what you were looking for, plenty of the 19s in mint green, peach, White with the new mixed hardware, WOCs in bright colors. Everywhere had maybe one or two classic flap but no small or mini sizes, one pearl crush and generally I saw only gold hardware (was looking for silver, personally). Will try again, perhaps, before I leave or take the advice to wait for CDG on the way home. Good luck!

Hello,
Am in Paris currently and just started visiting Chanel . Should have started earlier in my trip but I had other activities.
Have been hunting minis or small classic flap and happen to know that a bunch of beige square LGHW minis arrived (1 or 2 in each store)and were snapped up very fast. Saw a girl purchasing it and the beige was so so classic. If anyone is interested,there is a beige jumbo classic flap at the Rue Cambon outlet.

In general the minis/classic flaps were sold out and queues at boutiques are quite long.