Chanel Prices and Stock in PARIS and other Chanel in Paris questions!

Hey ladies!

Does anyone know the current stock of the black Boy Bag with rhutenium silver hardware in old medium (quilted) in the Chanel stores in Paris? I live in the Netherlands and the only chanel here (in Amsterdam) does sadly not have it in stock :sad:. Could someone please help me out?
Thanks!

Last edited:
Hi Ladies!
I'm totally new to this so please excuse my ignorance..
I will fly to Paris in May for my bday and my 10th year anniversary - I would love to buy me (or to be gifted hehe) my first Chanel :loveeyes:
Would you please tell me the prices in Euro for the extra mini classic or the WOC..and if you have seen any stock recently..
Can't wait :love:
thank you in advance!
I am not sure for the extra mini but the woc ( classic) is around 1750 euros . Now you also have seasonal ones that are cheaper ( around 1400/1500 euro) !
Happy anniversary !

I had the same customs process. Most scanned, but some didn't. I was there a tad before the counter opened and it was a short wait. They didn't check my items at CDG though. I chose CC refund.

When we got into Miami airport, I claimed everything. WAY over the $3200 allowance for my entire family ($800x4). We had to go through bag check in Miami (kinda makes you feel like a criminal the way they do it). The bag check agent we got asked a bunch of questions and suggested maybe I was reselling my purchases. I answered every question truthfully because I had nothing to hide. He said "you know you're gonna get charged like $5000 in taxes.. how much cash do you have on you.. do you have enough?" I said I had about $1000.. It just seemed he was trying to catch a lie (and I knew duties would be nowhere near that much). I said from what I heard, after $3200 allowance for the 4 of us, duties should be about 3% after that.. Then he said "Alright I'm not really good with numbers.. I'm gonna let you guys go because you're American. We leave that stuff for the foreigners." No kidding. He really said that.

So no duties fees for us, but we spent about 19 hours in total of airport/flying time. 7 at CDG due to flight delay. 9.5 in air. 3 at MIA airport.

PS. Paris had SO much stock of a lot of things! If it isn't displayed, they look for it in the back. If you can't find it at Rue Cambon, Montaigne seemed to have a lot of stock. The one on Rue Royal was very helpful with finding what they didn't have on their iPad.

Jun and Gilles helped me at Rue Cambon. Lamya helped me at Le Bon Marche.

Wow, thank you for this. I am going to Paris in a week. So glad to hear they have lot's in stock. I am hoping to find a mini flap, caviar with silver.
The custom story is crazy. And...cash? Are you allowed to pay custom-fees with cash? I don't understand. then he could just have taken the money in his own pocket. And he let you go even if you should have payed..? In Norway you have to pay 25% in vat, and another 16% in tax, so a total of 36% of the total amount you payed for the item. With only 10-12% taxreefund in France you pay a looooot for a Chanel bag. But what can you do :smile:

Hi girls! Im heading to Paris next month. I'm looking for 2 items and I was wondering if anyone can help me with the price/availability?

- Boy Chanel Flap Wallet. I saw an iridescent green one online from the SS 2016 pre-collection, but I'm looking for the black lambskin one

- Mini crystal CC earrings

Also, which boutique would you guys recommend?

Wow, thank you for this. I am going to Paris in a week. So glad to hear they have lot's in stock. I am hoping to find a mini flap, caviar with silver.
The custom story is crazy. And...cash? Are you allowed to pay custom-fees with cash? I don't understand. then he could just have taken the money in his own pocket. And he let you go even if you should have payed..? In Norway you have to pay 25% in vat, and another 16% in tax, so a total of 36% of the total amount you payed for the item. With only 10-12% taxreefund in France you pay a looooot for a Chanel bag. But what can you do :smile:

I belive you have to pay vat 25 %, but not tax for taking leather goods into Norway. So still quite pricy, but not + 36%. Wish you good luck in finding your bag!😀