Chanel Price Increase *please include location*

I'm actually slightly annoyed as I went into today thinking that the price increase would happen tomorrow yet they increased prices today!!! This is Australia btw. I was hoping to get a mini flap in any colour which is sad but it's gone up 10% according to the SA I spoke to today. I ended up leaving with a zip coin wallet though haha so silver lining.

I'm actually slightly annoyed as I went into today thinking that the price increase would happen tomorrow yet they increased prices today!!! This is Australia btw. I was hoping to get a mini flap in any colour which is sad but it's gone up 10% according to the SA I spoke to today. I ended up leaving with a zip coin wallet though haha so silver lining.
Same here. I’m in the US.

Yesterday I went to the store and checked on the bag I liked. They didn't have any in stock, so I guess that is it. If I was ever going to get a Chanel bag it was going to be that one even though I haven't actually seen it in the flesh. The SA said it had been really popular and they wouldn't get any more. And with the increases I have to bow out. Looks like LV will be getting all of my money.

Reactions: Sunrise_28