Chanel pink lovers - what’s your favorite?

I recently got this from FP and I’m going back and forth on the shade. I love it but I didn’t expect the color to be so much more mauve/lilac than it is pink in all the lights I’ve looked at it in. After seeing 22S here now, I want 22S more lol. Darn these pics. Lol. I am so undecided.

View attachment 5739156

View attachment 5739157

View attachment 5739158

View attachment 5739159

View attachment 5739160

View attachment 5739161
I really really love the 21S! I’m sure there will be another pink in the future similar to 22S as a lot of light pinks are in a similar spectrum to that but this may not be repeated. Gorgeous colour!

I really really love the 21S! I’m sure there will be another pink in the future similar to 22S as a lot of light pinks are in a similar spectrum to that but this may not be repeated. Gorgeous colour!
That’s a great point!!! I did look at all different photos of 22S. I believe my clothing choices will work better with 21s. It goes well with pink, purple, white and black. It’s a lovely color so I’m not going to worry and second guess myself. If I want a different light pink bag in the future, I can go for a mini top handle one day.

That’s a great point!!! I did look at all different photos of 22S. I believe my clothing choices will work better with 21s. It goes well with pink, purple, white and black. It’s a lovely color so I’m not going to worry and second guess myself. If I want a different light pink bag in the future, I can go for a mini top handle one day.
I love the 21s too! I was also looking to add it to my collection but I also have a 22b that maybe too similar. I’d say if you don’t have any other pinks now then keep this one add another one in the future.

I'm no pink professional, but I love my 22k Dark Pink. It's a fuchsia color- saturated and vibrant, which I find easy to incorporate into my wardrobe and because of its dense color, will hold its color well over time.

I chanced upon this color. I like light pink, but hesitate to get one because of my age (mid 40s) and because it would show wear and tear more easily. But I really would like some kind of Barbie Pink at some point.

This is a great thread. I love to see everyone's pinks!

View attachment 5735093
How beautiful! My SA told me yesterday that I missed the deep pinks for the WOCs and that it was last season. I was so sad lol.

Reactions: Grande Latte
I hear you! I honestly feel like I can go overboard with the light pinks so I’m trying to pace myself. I only have 3 Chanel (21k dark pink, 22s dark pink (neither of these are really dark) and 22b light pink) pinks. I want a fluo and/or dark fuchsia like pink. If I can get my hands on a 22p I think it’s different enough in the undertones. I absolutely can’t do both 22p and 22s light pink along with 22b lol; that’s definitely too much!

23p is beautiful!! It was too close to my H Mauve Sylvestre c18. I went to compare the two and I couldn’t do similar style and similar colors!
Can you post your 22b and 22s pink next to each other??? Thanks!

I have 22p and 22s so I am biased too and like them both. They are very similar though so if you’re collecting only classic flaps then just one is enough. I got a boy and a flap so in my mind they are very much different. I also have a pink from 13K, like and old rose shade.
The pinks I missed and would have wanted were 21c and 21s.
22p would be the top pink color for me