Chanel Petite Shopper Tote owners! :)

Noramor

O.G.
Apr 7, 2010
Norway
Hi,

I've just bought this bag and am waiting for it to arrive from the US to Norway some day (hopefully) soooon!! :smile:

Just a few questions;
- does the iPad2 easily fit in that bag?
- what do you like the most about it?

Thank you!!:smile::smile:

Noramor

O.G.
Apr 7, 2010
Norway
Hi,

I've just bought this bag and am waiting for it to arrive from the US to Norway some day (hopefully) soooon!! :smile:

Just a few questions;
- does the iPad2 easily fit in that bag?
- what do you like the most about it?

Thank you!!:smile::smile:
Is there nobody that owns this bag who can help me on this? :smile:

Rexelly

Aug 23, 2010
Western Australia
Congrats on the new beauty =)
Yes, it does fit in ipad2 easily and I like the fact that the bag can be used day and night.
It is a versatile bag =)

avalents

Jan 8, 2012
Orange County, CA
I think PST is a great bag for everydays use. It does come in petite size but it fits quite a bit. I just recently purchased it, last thursday to be exact, and im loving it! :] it still has plenty of room, like about half even after i put my galaxy tab, long wallet, sunglasses box, car key, and iphone. so yes your ipad would fit easily in this bag...

and what i like the most about this bag is that PST is a beautiful classic bag that is great for almost every occasions, the bag isnt heavy, and most importantly is affordable :smile:

simone72

Sweet and sassy
O.G.
Sep 6, 2008
lala land
Hi,

I'm new to this and have been doing research on purchasing a Chanel PST but was wondering which route to take? Where I'm from we don't have access to a Chanel Boutique so I have been looking at pre-owned websites. Does anyone know if www.fashionphile.com or www.luxuryexchange.com are authentic handbag websites?
I know fashionphile sells authentic, I have both bought and sold bags with them and have no complaints.

yuyu

Jan 17, 2009
Sunny Island
DH bought this for my this year for my Birthday. Got it last week at Marina Bay Sands SG. Totally love how versatile this bag is and I can match it with anything! Loving it!