???? Chanel or Louis

primadonna24

Apr 18, 2007
Hi Ladies,
I am a virgin to the LV section of the forum, because i don't own one yet. I can't decide if I should purchase a Chanel or a LV. I really falling in love with the speedy 30. Now I realize opinions may be a little biased, but I am interested in any helpful feedback.
Thanx
oh by the way I really want something more on the classic rather than trendy side.

Welcome to the LV side of things! The speedy is certainly classic LV. What Chanel bag are you considering so we can give you an honest opinion and comparison? Thanks in advance for the additional info!

Well you are in the LV forum so you will get more feedback to get a LV. But I will say both are classy but different. You will be able to carry both into the next few decades. Enjoy your purchase post pics when you get it!

what style chanel are you thinking of buying??

anyhow i would choose a chanel over LV, sorry girls but this doesnt mean i'm unfaithful towards LV. i still love LV and speedy 30 is def my fav bag out of all.

as your a LV virgin i will pursuade you to get the speedy 30. you will not regret it.

its the most well priced and practical bag within th LV range. it is very classic too.

which one?
A Classic Flap?
May help to post a photo:yes:

They're too different for me to compare. . . the Speedy is kinda casual IMO and strictly a hand/arm bag.
I refuse to carry handbags, I prefer shoulder bags.
Also, a Speedy will hold quite a bit more if you're considering a Classic Flap, especially if you're looking at one of the smaller sized ones.

Welcome to the LV forum!!

Do you have other Chanel handbags? If so, you may want to get the Speedy 30 then if you're interested in a classic LV handbag that you can wear for years to come.

If you've been dying to get, say, a jumbo Chanel Caviar Flap, I would seriously get that first. As much as I love LV, I had to get this Chanel bag first to get it out of my system so I can concentrate on getting more LV. LOL

Good luck with your decision!!