Chanel Necklace Search

MollieO

May 20, 2011
So last April, I tried on a necklace at Chanel, here in Northern VA that I loved, but passed over for 35" logo and pearls. Love the pearls, but passing over the necklace haunts me.

It was about 35 inches and was beaded in grays, blue and, I believe, white. There was a large CC, which was crystalized with what I remember to have a small band of red crystals running through the middle of the blue crystal CCs. Very Deco. Formal.

So Chanel friends, anyone remember this necklace, buy it or have a pic?! It had to be from anywhere from Fall 10- Cruise 11 and retailed around 2k.

This is a needle in a haystack!

MollieO said:
So last April, I tried on a necklace at Chanel, here in Northern VA that I loved, but passed over for 35" logo and pearls. Love the pearls, but passing over the necklace haunts me.

It was about 35 inches and was beaded in grays, blue and, I believe, white. There was a large CC, which was crystalized with what I remember to have a small band of red crystals running through the middle of the blue crystal CCs. Very Deco. Formal.

So Chanel friends, anyone remember this necklace, buy it or have a pic?! It had to be from anywhere from Fall 10- Cruise 11 and retailed around 2k.

This is a needle in a haystack!

I have a great sells person and will ask her! Hope I will help you!